shape
carat
color
clarity

Review for B.G.Stones/Bright Green Stones

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi, everyone. It has been a long time since I started a thread in this forum but I wanted to post a rave review about BG Stones on instagram. Here is their Instagram page:

I recently made a significant and expensive purchase from BG Stones and the entire experience was wonderful from start to finish.

First, the customer service was amazing. I communicated with the vendor through Instagram dms and every question I asked was answered thoroughly and promptly. The person I was in touch with was professional and polite and made the entire process of buying the stone easy and stress-free.

Second, I am located in the United States and I was concerned about receiving a shipment from Thailand and about the return process, if necessary. Shipping was handled quickly and efficiently by the vendor and the stone arrived in less than a week after I purchased it. The stone was fully tracked and insured through FedEx.

Third, the vendor’s return policy is excellent and definitely put me at ease. They offer full returns minus the costs of shipping. Also, they accept multiple forms of payment. I wound up using PayPal.

Finally, the vendor’s pictures and videos of the stone were entirely accurate. The stone that I purchased looks even better in person than it does in the videos and photos. The color and brilliance of the stone were not exaggerated at all by the vendor.

In short, I highly recommend b.g.stones
I know that buying from overseas can be nerve wracking but I would comfortably buy from b.g.stones again.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to hear, they have some drop dead gorgeous gems.

toomuchB

Shiny_Rock
They have access to some very interesting material sometimes, beyond the popular and beautiful emeralds, spinels and sapphires. Definitely a dealer that is on my radar and its good to read a positive experience with them.
Especially your comment on the lighting - I was always concerned that the lighting they used may have only done favors for the stones in a way that could not be replicated in typical lighting situations.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I follow them as well. Beautiful, quality stones.

budmanbudman10

Rough_Rock
Agree - great seller! Have bought from them before. Currently drooling over their astronomically priced cobalt spinels lol

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
triple ditto -- I've bought 3 stones and all 3 IRL matched listing images/description -- shipping very fast and seller very responsive -- super pleased and happy to recommend -- only caveat: I've never returned anything and in today's international shipping realities would not want to even try

1. this gemmy emerald heart-shape cabochon
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 1.47.09 PM.png

2. this pretty unheated Pad sapphire (will send to AGL)
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 1.53.05 PM.png

3. this unheated watery blue sapphire heart (will send to AGL)
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 1.50.34 PM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results