shape
carat
color
clarity

Review: Custom ring from ERD

greeneggsandsam

Rough_Rock
This review is for ERD and my experience with purchasing an engagement ring from them. My initial ring search started off by looking at various local jewelers only to find overpriced "crushed ice" cushions. Before coming to this website, I didn't know all the various types of cushions; however, after doing some research on PS, I came across the "Royal Chandelier Cushion" at ERD and I knew that was the diamond I had to have. With the help of some forum members, I was able to find the perfect stone within my budget. I decided on a royal chandelier cushion 1.31 J-VS1 from ERD. In addition to purchasing the diamond from ERD, I worked with Chris Anadiotis to design a custom engagement ring. Chris was absolutely awesome to work with--he was very knowledgeable, always available if you needed to reach him, and his customer service was top-notch. After showing Chris some pictures of the style of ring that I wanted made, he knew exactly what I was envisioning. The designers were able to quickly turn-around initial CAD renderings and if I had any changes to make to the CAD, Chris was very patient and the designers were quick to send back updated CADs. The ring came out absolutely stunning and it was everything that I expected and more. I was amazed at the craftsmanship and detailing of the milgrain. All of our friends and family comment on how beautiful the ring is and I know if I went to a local jeweler I would have had to pay at least several thousands more. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with, and I'm already planning on using ERD to make our wedding bands. If you're looking for a ring and you're absolutely clueless about diamonds like me, then I highly recommend that you check out ERD. Thanks again, Chris and everybody at ERD!

And of course, pictures of the ring:

skh1.jpg
skh2.jpg
skh4.jpg
skh3.jpg
photo_211.jpg

photo__1__18.jpg

bankmind80

Rough_Rock
That's a gorgeous ring! Looks great on your finger! :clap:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOH! gorgeous.. I have read great things about ERD here.. thank you for sharing :love: :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is fabulous! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results