shape
carat
color
clarity

Retail Theapy to Alleviate Stess

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like the stress is going to do me in! I feel lucky in some ways, others not so much. I am a private person, don’t
really share my issues most of the time. The things that cause me pain are things I have absolutely no control
over ( yes, I’m a control freak).
I shop to stop dwelling on things. Barney’s has filed for bankruptcy- I’ve been getting emails daily for sales. Those
familiar with this store, good idea to shop or still overpriced? I do love a bargain!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I"d unsubscribe from their emails and go for a walk:lol:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I"d unsubscribe from their emails and go for a walk:lol:
What if you have spotted something that you are debating? That’s
part of my OCD....can’t unsee it:D

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I definitely do retail therapy! It’s part of what drives my bling addiction. But that’s only when I’m splurging.

Otherwise I mostly like to buy things for my puppy. :) scratches my shopping itch and I don’t feel guilty cause I love spoiling her!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Haha I definitely do retail therapy! It’s part of what drives my bling addiction. But that’s only when I’m splurging.

Otherwise I mostly like to buy things for my puppy. :) scratches my shopping itch and I don’t feel guilty cause I love spoiling her!
This just happens to be a cashmere sweater with a little bling on the collar
and sleeves, everything is related to bling, right? I just bought my pup
a faux turquoise collar..he loves it!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What if you have spotted something that you are debating? That’s
part of my OCD....can’t unsee it:D
Keep debating! I'm a big fan of cashmere too so I have my eye on couple of longer cardigans but waiting for prices to go a bit lower.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Keep debating! I'm a big fan of cashmere too so I have my eye on couple of longer cardigans but waiting for prices to go a bit lower.
I’m so bad, I saw it @ $288 a few days ago...got it for $144 plus tax
just now. :oops2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barney's warehouse. Depending on time of year, ebates can be your friend (usually 2% cash back but it can be higher sometimes)

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Barney's warehouse. Depending on time of year, ebates can be your friend (usually 2% cash back but it can be higher sometimes)
I need to check Ebates out. Thanks

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think there is no problem shopping during the sales if it's items you REALLY want/need. Good quality items that will last and you will enjoy for many years...like cashmere sweaters... :whistle:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I think there is no problem shopping during the sales if it's items you REALLY want/need. Good quality items that will last and you will enjoy for many years...like cashmere sweaters... :whistle:
I agree, classic style- I really wanted it, rationalized that could be worn
for the Holiday Season (mix & match possibilities):twisted2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ermagherd I just retail therapy'd the frack out of myself. A raincoat, wellies and croc maryjanes just in case it rains :confused:. A nancy Gonzalez python crossbody. Turtle necks and workout pants from Costco. Mascaras, lipsticks... Let's not even start up on bling...And I'll just stop here bc the list is just :oops:.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to check Ebates out. Thanks

It's Rakuten now. Still good deals but Ebates no longer.

I am a fan of retail therapy. And it helps our economy too so win win. IMO. As long as one doesn't go overboard.

shoppinggif.gif

Also a fan of cardio ie walking/cycling/running etc when one's stress levels are high.

My latest impulse purchase:

profileofavc.png

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock

I am a fan of retail therapy. And it helps our economy too so win win. IMO. As long as one doesn't go overboard.

shoppinggif.gif

Also a fan of cardio ie walking/cycling/running etc when one's stress levels are high.

profileofavc.png
I love, love, love your new August Vintage purchase ( suits you so well):kiss2:
I walk, lucky to have an elliptical machine in my house. It just seems
that lately that life has dealt more than just a couple of issues to deal
with, all at once! Checking Rakuten now, thanks.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Ermagherd I just retail therapy'd the frack out of myself. A raincoat, wellies and croc maryjanes just in case it rains :confused:. A nancy Gonzalez python crossbody. Turtle necks and workout pants from Costco. Mascaras, lipsticks... Let's not even start up on bling...And I'll just stop here bc the list is just :oops:.
I need to research Nancy Gonzalez...after bling, there are crossbody
handbags!!!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock

shoppinggif.gif

profileofavc.png
Missy, You rock big stones:geek2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results