shape
carat
color
clarity

resetting diamond studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilikediamonds

Rough_Rock
I have a pair of round diamond studs (approx 2.5 ctw) that I''d like to get set in a leverback/drop setting - maybe accompanied by two fancy diamonds to match my band. I saw some older posts with photos but not a jeweler recommendation - any ideas? I''m sick of studs....my 20th anny is coming up and since my husband won''t get me a diamond tennis bracelet (doesn''t like them - what does he know...)Thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about sending them to Leon Mege?? www.theartofplatinum.com He is so great to work with, and does a great lever back style. I think adding some colored diamonds would be very pretty!! We just celebrated our 20th anniversary too. Leon made me a ring for my 20th anni.

ilikediamonds

Rough_Rock
your ring is beautiful...makes me want to reset mine - it was custom but hand cast - drives me nuts because is''t not perfect. I took my old stones (2 .25 trillions, 1 ct oval) and added 2 .5 ct yellow fancies (they''re in gold setting). I had asked a jeweler about resetting and they said that it wasn''t worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results