Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

resetting diamond studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilikediamonds

Rough_Rock
I have a pair of round diamond studs (approx 2.5 ctw) that I''d like to get set in a leverback/drop setting - maybe accompanied by two fancy diamonds to match my band. I saw some older posts with photos but not a jeweler recommendation - any ideas? I''m sick of studs....my 20th anny is coming up and since my husband won''t get me a diamond tennis bracelet (doesn''t like them - what does he know...)Thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about sending them to Leon Mege?? www.theartofplatinum.com He is so great to work with, and does a great lever back style. I think adding some colored diamonds would be very pretty!! We just celebrated our 20th anniversary too. Leon made me a ring for my 20th anni.

ilikediamonds

Rough_Rock
your ring is beautiful...makes me want to reset mine - it was custom but hand cast - drives me nuts because is''t not perfect. I took my old stones (2 .25 trillions, 1 ct oval) and added 2 .5 ct yellow fancies (they''re in gold setting). I had asked a jeweler about resetting and they said that it wasn''t worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.