shape
carat
color
clarity

Reselling Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaded_gem

Rough_Rock
I have a large diamond stone that I would like to sell. I have encountered a website called tiffanybuyer.com and received a reply that they would indeed buy for a reasonable amount of money that I would accept. This business is certified by the Better Business Bureau of that state. However, I am hesitant to send my diamond through insured mail so that they can inspect the diamond and give me the final price they would buy it for. The response that I received form the email was that the money can be wired to my account within 24 hours. I feel that Ebay or consignment would take too long. Is this way a safe and reliable way to go? Has anyone or anyone you know gone through this route to sell their diamond?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Jaded Gem,

I just wanted to say welcome to pricescope. I have never heard of the company you are considering working with. You might do a seach here on them as well as searching selling a diamond or something to see what others have done. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results