shape
carat
color
clarity

Requesting any info on this 14K White Gold Grizzly Bear/Deer Ring

Ruws6ix

Rough_Rock
Hey all hope everyone is well! I was hoping to find some information on this ring that I came across while metal detecting my aunts backyard a few years ago! I was certain it was silver but later discovered the “14K” stamp after cleaning it with lime juice & polishing it several times. I have included some pictures as well. No luck finding the maker & hallmarks online but any information is appreciated!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
76EA4494-6F9C-48AC-8786-707BA022BB67.jpeg

Thanks in advance,

Ruben

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are you / where did you find it?

Ruws6ix

Rough_Rock
Im located in the good ‘ol Southwest Tucson, AZ & came across this ring while doing some metal detecting in my aunts backyard. I had gotten a sweet deal on a metal detector locally and my aunt’s backyard was the 1st place I chose to start this hobby!

Thanks,
Ruben

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm no expert... :razz:

... but given it's been found in the USA (a relatively new country) and the font on the 14k stamp is sans-serif (which I believe is quite a new style of font?) I'm tempted to say it is probably under 100 years old.

You might be able to find a list or pictures of American Hallmarks, which you could compare to the other stampings :)

Ruws6ix

Rough_Rock
Wow really? I’ve never seen or (much less) held a piece of white gold jewelry. I spaced out on taking a before picture to show how tarnished it was; the reason I thought it was silver! You all are awesome I appreciate the knowledge! The link is much appreciated Stracci2000 thanks so much !

Ruben

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And you're just starting out with detecting! Wow!
If you find anymore jewelry, post it here and we will try to help identify it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results