shape
carat
color
clarity

Reputable Jewellery Stores in New York

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lilpea

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I will be in new york in the coming 2 weeks and will be buying my wedding ring there. I am looking for diamonds in platinum (what else is there??) and would like some recommendations on where I can go for a good selection and most importantly, an honest vendor. I am not comfortable walking into any shop and spending a lot without some recommendations first.

I would really appreciate any recommnedations (and addresses too please!)

Thanks
lilpea
1.gif

suzannea

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I bought from James Allen online and have been very happy- they have an office in NY but mostly sell online- you can''t just show up at their NY office- most pp here are buying online nad all of the vendors that are on the search engine are reputable and many people here have bought from them. I have heard good things about:
Good Old Gold
Whiteflash
Brain Gavin Diamonds
and James Allen
Good luck- NY isn''t really a plcae you want to just walk in to a store and buy a diamond- lots of swindlers and high p[ressure zales- try looking online for a great deal. Good luck

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve bought several pieces from ID Jewelry in NY and I couldn''t be happier with their quality, price and impeccable service! I highly recommend them. I''ve worked with Yekutiel and Luann, both have been fabulous. Do a search for them on Pricescope and you''ll find many happy buyers.

http://idjewelryonline.com/

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
m. kordipour on west 47th or stephen russell at madison and 76th

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results