shape
carat
color
clarity

Reputable Appraiser in Seattle area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pearl

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker here on the boards. My BF and I are in the process of purchasing a diamond. We finally have ome picked out. Currently he has a 24 hour hold on it. We are wondering if anyone can recomment a reputable appraiser for the diamond to be sent before purchase.

Thanks!!

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
here is a link to where I asked a similar question

I used Richard Sherwood and have a great appraisal from him (and he was great at helping me buy from a 3rd party) for an upgrade stone. I would also consider David Atlas. I don't think you could go wrong with either.

I did also see Elliott Gemological Lab - they have one of the 16 lasers in the country! I used him to get the stats on my original stone, not a full appraisal. It was quick and easy, and he pretty much confirmed what I already suspected (we were young, and it was 15 + years ago). It served my needs and I didn't have to ship the stone back and forth across the country.

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
that didn't seem to work, so here is the link (cut & paste)

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pros-what-do-you-know-about-these-appraisers.11864/

Pearl

Rough_Rock
Longtimelurker,

So which appraiser did you go with? And would you recommend them again?

Thanks!!!

Edit: I should have read the post more theoroughly before asking a redundant question. Sorry.
loopy.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi Pearl,

You mentioned that you were looking for someone in the Seattle area? I know of a FABULOUS independent appraiser in Bellingham. I trust her completely. Her name is Mary Harding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results