shape
carat
color
clarity

Reposting "I inherited a pearl necklace...Help!"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pearlyshells

Rough_Rock
I previously posted this message under Diamonds which was probably not the right place. /idealbb/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

I inherited a gorgeous strand of pearls. I''m told that it is high quality 6mm Akoya cultured pearls. Its clasp is unique - 2 pearls set in 14K white gold with 7 diamonds surrounding them. I''m not real big on jewelry and I know that there is someone out there that would truly fall in love with this piece.

Here is where I need help.... I''d like to sell it to someone that would cherish and appreciate its beauty, except, I know nothing about pearls...its grade as AA, AA+, AAA, Luster, and blemish, necre informations. How would I go about getting it appraised? Does anyone know of an appraiser in Hawaii? All the info that i''ve gotten up to this point has not been given by a professional in this field. Can anyone help me? /idealbb/images/smilies/15.gif

Mahalo!

/idealbb/files/pearl3a.JPG

/idealbb/files/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results