shape
carat
color
clarity

Replacement ring! Yellow gold 3 carat

Ladybug4

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited to show off my replacement ring (after losing mine--insured thank goodness), which just arrived in the mail from James Allen. I went with a yellow gold yellow prong 3.03 carat VS2 K excellent cut round diamond with medium blue fluorescence. What do you think? I can't stop staring at my hand!

image_1054.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful and looks amazing!!! Sorry to hear about your loss...did you go bigger?

P

PierreBear

I don't blame you for not wanting to stare all the time. Quite beautiful and classic! Enjoy and sorry to hear about losing your original ring. How did it happen?

Ladybug4

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Yes I went a little bigger. Not exactly sure how I lost it; I think I set it down at work when washing my hands...

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
OH EM GEE what a nightmare! I have a friend with a BEAUTIFUL 4 carat oval 3-stone ring who puts the ring IN HER MOUTH for safe keeping if she ever has to take it off in public (including at the manicurist) :lol: (I'm laughing but will probs do the same)

As for your replacement, she is STUNNING!! Nothing like that classic look. Congratulations :love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - you know we will need more pictures though, right?

Sorry to hear about the loss but your replacement looks gorgeous!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Looks so, so big! More pictures!

Fulvia|1472158852|4070068 said:
OH EM GEE what a nightmare! I have a friend with a BEAUTIFUL 4 carat oval 3-stone ring who puts the ring IN HER MOUTH for safe keeping if she ever has to take it off in public (including at the manicurist) :lol: (I'm laughing but will probs do the same)

omg I would be afraid I'd bite down and crack a tooth!

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
Fulvia|1472158852|4070068 said:

As for your replacement, she is STUNNING!! Nothing like that classic look. Congratulations :love: :love: :love:

I slip mine in my wallet. Because then I see it when I pay and I remember to put it back on.

Ladybug4

Rough_Rock
Let's see if these work! Thanks for the above comments and suggestions:)

image_1060.jpg image_1061.jpg
image_1062.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, one of my all time favorite looks!!! Classic solitaire is lovely on you!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and gorgeous!!! :love:

twentytwo

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! A yellow gold solitaire bleeds class!! Congrats :)

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
I love how the warmth of the diamond works with the yellow gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is lovely! :love: :love: :love: More pictures please!!! :wavey:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Va va va voom! What a gorgeous ring and a beautiful classic set! Everything looks amazing on you! :love: :love: :love:

dtb520

Rough_Rock
All the heart eyes!! It is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
I have to ask, because I keep going back and forth between the two myself, did you go with 14k or 18k yellow gold?? I think it's perfect.

Ladybug4

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I can't believe this is not my hand! I went with 14 karat gold, as not only it is less expensive, but also not as soft of a metal, so I'm less worried about prong is breaking. I actually had prongs break on my old ring (also yellow gold) and was close to losing the diamond. Best, Ladybug4

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set! Congratulations on your lovely replacement. Looks wonderful on you.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
that is stunning!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, I can't blame you for staring at it, beautiful!!!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, very beautiful! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your new ring is simply stunning! Beautiful! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on your replacement, but I'm sorry you had to go through losing your other one. :doh: I love the choices you made with the new one. It looks so pretty on you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful look!! Very chique, classic and elegant.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wow look at that sparkle!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results