shape
carat
color
clarity

replacement for lost huggies

gwd

Rough_Rock
some of you heard the tale of my lost, brian gavin huggies.

they are no longer available but Lesley at Brian Gavin worked to find me a suitable replacement. they are the .25 ctw inside/outside hoops. originally they were not offered in yellow gold but she was able to order me a pair and they arrived today. I can't say enough about the service and the response to endless questions even though this was certainly a small sale for them. i was treated as if i was buying a $50K diamond. ..........she's a rock star.

well, they are here. i don't yet have a picture on my ear (but trust me, i'm wearing them) but this is what Lesley sent me so that i could get an idea of size and how they compared with my lost pair.

1626310407842.png

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So glad your story has a happy ending. They are lovely! Enjoy!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I love happy endings! So happy for you!

Reactions: gwd

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
they must have just recently discontinued the ones you were trying to replace, I just bought them a couple of months ago in white gold as a late night wine fueled iphone purchase. took a while to get them as I think they were waiting on the leverback but I did receive them

Q

Queenie60

Glad you were able to replace your earrings. Enjoy them and hold on to them!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you were able to find a new pair that you love!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely - and a happy ending

gwd

Rough_Rock
I just bought them a couple of months ago in white gold as a late night wine fueled iphone purchase.

that made me laugh. sometimes being able to click 'buy now' or 'add to cart' with one click of the button is just too easy!

yeah, both brian gavin and whiteflash both still had them listed on the site until i attempted my purchase. it was only then that they realized that they could no longer get the leaverback as they were no longer being made. since then, both sites have updated.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
that made me laugh. sometimes being able to click 'buy now' or 'add to cart' with one click of the button is just too easy!

yeah, both brian gavin and whiteflash both still had them listed on the site until i attempted my purchase. it was only then that they realized that they could no longer get the leaverback as they were no longer being made. since then, both sites have updated.

lol I was pretty deep into a bottle on a Friday night and I registered for their email and got a 100 off code, I put these earrings in my cart but the code didn't work. I figured that meant my purchase price wasn't high enough but I hit the live chat just to ask, sure enough I was right but they offered me 50 dollars off these instead and the wine just could not refuse :twisted2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results