shape
carat
color
clarity

Remember the Canadian Greyhour Bus Beheading?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090305/national/crime_bus_beheading

The behead-er was just found not guilty by reason of insanity.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t hear about this... but omg... INSANE! INSANE? INSANE!
23.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
It makes me feel bad for Jeffrey Dahmer. Come on, we knew he was insane.

If eating people and keeping parts around the apartment doesn''t make you insane, then NO ONE should be able to plead insanity.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 5:23:21 PM
Author: purrfectpear
It makes me feel bad for Jeffrey Dahmer. Come on, we knew he was insane.

If eating people and keeping parts around the apartment doesn''t make you insane, then NO ONE should be able to plead insanity.

I read about this today, and felt so bad for that man''s parents (the victim, I mean... and the perp''s parents too, I guess)

Also, and I am wondering if someone more knowledgeable than me can fill me in here...

He has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, does that mean he becomes totally oblivious to the full instructions of his previous life / personality... do voices in the head mean that a person is unable to resist or construct an alternative vision for themselves? Do schizophrenic people become like robots, fulfilling the bidding of their crazed minds? Wierd...gruesome...and very, very SAD.

I mean, drunk, drugged or enraged people people do not get off (although they may get their sentences reduced, I suppose)...yet these are mind-altered states that appear to cancel out much of the ''regular'' personality...

Finally, I am wondering how he is to be treated...will he be taken to a high security section of a ''normal'' mental treatment institution...? It doesn''t seem fair on the other patients...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results