shape
carat
color
clarity

Registering before engagement party?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
My mom is throwing FH and I an engagement party in July. Should I be registering for a few things prior to that in case someone asks?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
It couldn''t hurt, but most people will probably not have expected you to have registered yet.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agre that it couldn''t hurt. And you don''t have to register for everything before the party, but it might help in case people want to bring you presents that you need.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
You might as well- some people will look and some people might ask your mom. Registering for some bowls/vases/picture frames would be great even if you aren''t ready to commit to something you need to pick a pattern for.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I have always read to register for a few things as soon as possible. That way people who like to get a jump on things will be able to get you gifts if they want to. My fiance and I registered pretty quickly for some of our stuff, but we keep adding to the registry as we keep thinking of more things we need.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It wouldn''t hurt. I would tell your mom where you registered and if anything it will help get the word out for the actual wedding. I''ve heard that registering early is a good thing because guests often want to buy a gift really early.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results