shape
carat
color
clarity

Refunds from World Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone ever returned anything they bought through a site that used World Pay?

Wild Fish, among others use world Pay. It''s like PayPal.

I returned something about a month ago. Got an e-mail from the gem vendor saying it was credited back through World Pay but still no credit on the credit card.

Yes, I sent World Pay an e-mail on this today.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure it doesn''t go back into a "world pay" account and you then have to transfer it out? Sometimes works that way with paypal refunds depending on how it''s refunded.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I returned a spinel to wildfishgems in April. The vendor said he had the gem and the refund would be credited back to my credit card. Three days later I got an e-mail from World Pay saying it was crediting the amount back to my credit card. The credit shows up on my statement dated the following day.

So, back onto my credit card from World Pay in four days.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Fly. Showed up "three days" later. Well, certainly not here. I sent them an e-mail and will call on Mon. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results