shape
carat
color
clarity

recommendations wanted for Philadelphia jeweler to facilitate trade between two Pricescopers

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Philly PSers, I am doing a trade with another member of this great community and we both feel more comfortable meeting in person and having a jeweler present to look everything over rather than sending in the mail. The best intermediate location for us is Philadelphia and I would love to get recommendations for businesses you trust in Center City. I will most likely be paying for an appraisal with whoever we go to so I can insure my new acquisition asap. Who do you like and trust in the area?

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Isn’t PS member “Old Miner” David Atlas near the Philly Area? You might want to look him up as he’s a trusted, long time PS contributor who is a professional gem and jewelry appraiser used by several trusted PS vendors. I don’t know if he facilitates transactions but it’s worth checking with him.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn’t PS member “Old Miner” David Atlas near the Philly Area? You might want to look him up as he’s a trusted, long time PS contributor who is a professional gem and jewelry appraiser used by several trusted PS vendors. I don’t know if he facilitates transactions but it’s worth checking with him.

That was my immediate thought as well ... and how cool to also meet another well-respected PS contributor in the process! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just looked under the resources tab, appraisers, and David atlas's website shows that he is sometimes in center city. I would call ahead to schedule with him.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I’m not seeing your message...I’m songbirdsara on loupetroop

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
David Atlas is no longer in Center City, but I wrote to him he referred me to Joshua Hyman. Josh was wonderful to work with. Today he facilitated the trade and did appraisals for both of us so we could insure our new (to us) pendants right away. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing an appraiser or a trade facilitator in the Philly area.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results