Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for a good Yoga DVD

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
2,400
Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good Yoga DVD.

I would like to find something that is between 30-45 minutes. I am an intermediate practitioner and enjoy something that has nice flow, but also allows you a moment to really settle into the pose. Right now the DVD's I'm using are a hour or longer and that just doesn't always fit in my schedule.

Thanks!
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,380
Try youtube. I was surprised to find a lot of my oldies but goodies fave VHS and DVD workouts on youtube now!
 

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
869
I follow Yoga With Adriene on youtube. I've started last month and today will be day 30 of her "30 days of yoga" series :sun:
 

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
2,400
Thanks, I appreciate the recommendations! I will check out youtube, this should work well most of the time :)

I am suppose to practice everyday for my PT and have been trying the ultimate yogi series-but those days when time is short, 60-90 minutes is just too long.

Also, if anyone has any DVD recommendations, that would be awesome too, as there are several times a week where I will not have access to stream any yoga.
 

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
2,400
LJsapphire2304|1466614609|4046681 said:
I follow Yoga With Adriene on youtube. I've started last month and today will be day 30 of her "30 days of yoga" series :sun:
Congrats making it through the 30 days-that's awesome!
 

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
10,615
I have the Ultimate Yogi dvd's too.

I have a couple Sara Ivanhoe dvd's, there's...6 20 minute practices, but I don't do them anymore, I think they're for more beginner. I have Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown, and enjoy that. Two thirty minute practices, but it's not just yoga, you hold the pose and then work in the pose as well. I have her Inferno also but have never done it.
 

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
869
stepcutnut|1466615266|4046684 said:
LJsapphire2304|1466614609|4046681 said:
I follow Yoga With Adriene on youtube. I've started last month and today will be day 30 of her "30 days of yoga" series :sun:
Congrats making it through the 30 days-that's awesome!
Thanks, I'm really enjoying it. I've looked at the view stats and the count for day 30 is 5% of day 1.
So does that mean I'm one of only 5% who has made it to the end?
Anyway, I'm proud enough for myself. Been doing other things too, trying to get back to my previous size for my wedding.
No longer a couch potato! :praise:
 

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
2,400
packrat|1466615740|4046690 said:
I have the Ultimate Yogi dvd's too.

I have a couple Sara Ivanhoe dvd's, there's...6 20 minute practices, but I don't do them anymore, I think they're for more beginner. I have Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown, and enjoy that. Two thirty minute practices, but it's not just yoga, you hold the pose and then work in the pose as well. I have her Inferno also but have never done it.
The Ultimate Yogi DVD's are awesome aren't they! Just too long some days!!! I will check out the others you mentioned-Thanks :)
 

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
2,400
LJsapphire2304|1466618841|4046718 said:
stepcutnut|1466615266|4046684 said:
LJsapphire2304|1466614609|4046681 said:
I follow Yoga With Adriene on youtube. I've started last month and today will be day 30 of her "30 days of yoga" series :sun:
Congrats making it through the 30 days-that's awesome!
Thanks, I'm really enjoying it. I've looked at the view stats and the count for day 30 is 5% of day 1.
So does that mean I'm one of only 5% who has made it to the end?
Anyway, I'm proud enough for myself. Been doing other things too, trying to get back to my previous size for my wedding.
No longer a couch potato! :praise:
I will check her out-thanks again!
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top