shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendation for lab diamond semi mount ring

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, any vendor recommendation for a semi-mount ring with lab diamond (pave)? :mrgreen2:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, any vendor recommendation for a semi-mount ring with lab diamond (pave)? :mrgreen2:

You can get Stuller stock settings with lab diamonds specifically.

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock

I have seem some on Ouros etsy shop, which lots of people have ordered from, I am also sure he could do custom. I also know Ketan from Labgrown Diamond co will do settings only. I got my diamond and ring from him as well as a 3/4 eternity so I would recommend him also.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I think if you request it from some of the larger Ebay semi mount sellers(diamond mounts, Cai Mao,jewe2004 etc) they'll do that for you as well.

RockFox

Shiny_Rock

Hi - I've bought from Ouros before on Etsy and Vijay will definitely be willing to do it. You may also want to check out Fiorese Jewellery on Instagram. I've bought from Simon too and the work was very good with diamonds and metal weight checking out spot on.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Th
You can get Stuller stock settings with lab diamonds specifically.
Thank you! I tried to sign up for an account..but it seems like their site is meant for professional jewelers/students only?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I have seem some on Ouros etsy shop, which lots of people have ordered from, I am also sure he could do custom. I also know Ketan from Labgrown Diamond co will do settings only. I got my diamond and ring from him as well as a 3/4 eternity so I would recommend him also.

Ouros is shortlisted. However, I seem to find mixed reviews from them.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I think if you request it from some of the larger Ebay semi mount sellers(diamond mounts, Cai Mao,jewe2004 etc) they'll do that for you as well.

Are these sellers on Amazon? I couldn't seem to find them in Etsy...but came across in Amazon?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Hi - I've bought from Ouros before on Etsy and Vijay will definitely be willing to do it. You may also want to check out Fiorese Jewellery on Instagram. I've bought from Simon too and the work was very good with diamonds and metal weight checking out spot on.

Lovely IG! I tried to access their website, but there is a message saying that the site has been shut down by the Administrator. Is it still in operation?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Lovely IG! I tried to access their website, but there is a message saying that the site has been shut down by the Administrator. Is it still in operation?
Hi - I believe they are redoing their website. If you message via Instagram he will give you their email address abs WhatsApp contact details. That is how I have been communicating with them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results