shape
carat
color
clarity

REAL WEDDINGS FROM THE KNOT....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Starting at 4:00pm est on the Oxygen channel they will be showing back to back episodes of Real Weddings from The Knot. It will be on until 8:00pm est. Those of us that will be in because of the weather can sit back and watch weddings all day.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this! I just set my Tivo to record them all, much to my fiance''s chagrin.
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 3:22:15 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Thank you so much for posting this! I just set my Tivo to record them all, much to my fiance''s chagrin.
2.gif
Same here!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, just a little comment on the 1st couple. Every detail of the wedding(with the exception of her zipper breaking and having to be sewn into her dress)was immaculate. So WHY O WHY did the bride have
32.gif
TAN LINES
32.gif
All that planning and she couldn''t have avoided that??
38.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am watching them right now (I DVRed them) so far all four weddings had pink has their colors
33.gif
glad I did not want to go with pink.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t get the Oxygen channel with our Comcast cable. I have been dying for it.
39.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could have strangled almost all of those women - but the crying chick . . . OMG I had to fast forward through her bawling spasms. Granted, she did get the price down on the hem from $1k to $300, but if I had called Weston''s dad with an issue like that, I think he might have recommended to W to not marry me because I couldn''t take care of myself.

Eesh.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2006 10:15:47 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I could have strangled almost all of those women - but the crying chick . . . OMG I had to fast forward through her bawling spasms. Granted, she did get the price down on the hem from $1k to $300, but if I had called Weston''s dad with an issue like that, I think he might have recommended to W to not marry me because I couldn''t take care of myself.

Eesh.

I agree Lauren. I would never call my FFIL hystercal and ask for money! What about the bride with FOUR wedding dresses! JUST COMMIT TO SOMETHING!!! She even had serveral ALTERED! For those who haven''t seen it she made her decision the day of. And really, that''s cool you like pink, really it is, but fly to St. Petes just to get married because they have a pink hotel! Craziness!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results