shape
carat
color
clarity

Real vs. Fake Wedding Flowers, which would you like?

bastu

Rough_Rock
I will get married in next three month, I want to buy a silk wedding bouquets, because I search some very beautifull bouquet flowers at http://www.cloneflower.com and etsy.com.com, but one of my best friend insists that fresh flowers are the best, what do you think about real or artifical flower for wedding bouquet?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did artificial so that I wouldn't have to worry about them! And they looked real in photos :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!
I made all of my bouquets, boutonnières, cake topping, and corsages for my wedding, back in Nov. I used silk flowers. All of my attendants kept their bouquets as keep sakes. I am in the process of finding a display case for my bouquet: it's the size of a table centerpiece, and almost as heavy...lol! The men's boutonnières, including my husband's, are used as decor in our home, along with other decor that I made/used during our ceremony. Everything looked beautiful, no one could tell the difference, and I can keep them FOREVER. Real flowers are over-rated, and far too expensive for temp purpose. It's one day...and it goes so fast. Your flowers can be used as a memoir and decoration as a testimony to the most beautiful day of your lives. Go with SILK (not sure when your wedding date is, and I hope I'm not too late with my post)!!!
The following are photos of my flowers from my wedding. Hope they will help you to decide, if you haven't, already...
CRM

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4371.PNG

IMG_4372.PNG

IMG_4319.PNG

IMG_4320.PNG

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4427.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!
I made all of my bouquets, boutonnières, cake topping, and corsages for my wedding, back in Nov. I used silk flowers. All of my attendants kept their bouquets as keep sakes. I am in the process of finding a display case for my bouquet: it's the size of a table centerpiece, and almost as heavy...lol! The men's boutonnières, including my husband's, are used as decor in our home, along with other decor that I made/used during our ceremony. Everything looked beautiful, no one could tell the difference, and I can keep them FOREVER. Real flowers are over-rated, and far too expensive for temp purpose. It's one day...and it goes so fast. Your flowers can be used as a memoir and decoration as a testimony to the most beautiful day of your lives. Go with SILK (not sure when your wedding date is, and I hope I'm not too late with my post)!!!
The following are photos of my flowers from my wedding. Hope they will help you to decide, if you haven't, already...
CRM

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4371.PNG

IMG_4372.PNG

IMG_4319.PNG

IMG_4320.PNG

IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4427.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG
More Photos:

IMG_4370.PNG

IMG_4328.PNG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_4392.PNG

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I currently have nice artificial flowers as decor in my house and people who stop by always think they're real.

Now that I know that there are beautiful life-like Silk flowers, I wish I had gone with artificial ones, because they'd be forever keepsakes for anyone that took home a centerpiece, and I would still have my bouquet.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
myself, has to be real flowers. I would rather have no flowers or just greenery than artificial flowers. That's just me. I eloped, and I held a single bouquet of pale pink roses, that was enough for me.

Saphgem

Rough_Rock
For my wedding my wife used a mix of both to help balance the cost of expensive fresh flowers and cheaper silk flowers which are still beautiful. Fresh don't last long so if you are preparing in advance it's something to consider.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Real or none. I would do less of them if budget was an issue

Landen

Rough_Rock
i highly recommend you to spend little more money and to buy real flowers. The artificial flowers it is better to use for other events

Landen

Rough_Rock
Oh, i did not see the date of your message) So, I hope you had a perfect wedding, however what did you finally choose ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results