shape
carat
color
clarity

Real or Fake Tiffany necklace and bracelet

MRSMUM

Rough_Rock
Screenshot_20191001_200740.jpg Screenshot_20191001_200149.jpg Screenshot_20191001_200044.jpg Screenshot_20191001_200112.jpg Hi All, I need help identifying if these 2 items are legit T&C. The weight of the bracelet is approx 39g, the necklace is 50g. I'm not convinced with the weight of the necklace but I'm no expert. Also the engraving on the heart has a number on like you heton the keyring so this has puzzled me. I can't seem to find any info after hours of hunting online. Any help or advice is appreciated, thanks.

EC8

Shiny_Rock
Easy enough to check official website.
Faux. Amongst numerous differences the inscription beneath New York hould be 925 for silver content.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely fake sorry.
These pieces are THE most faked pieces.
The heart shapes aren’t well done, the font is wrong, the wording isn’t “lining up” as it should. The M1382 number is fake (and is actually used as a fake example) and both have the same number. The Toggle clasp is the wrong size, the wording is wrong (should include New York). The chain links should all be seamless soldered.
And the items may not even be real sterling silver. A lot of the fakes are just “white metal”.
Check out examples on the actual Tiffany website, you can’t use eBay as a ID source as 90% of those for sale are fakes anyway, some better than others.
With this line of Sterling Silver jewellery, you really need to buy from Tiffany yourself. The sellers of fakes even go so far these days as to provide not only fake boxes, bags and ribbons, they even provide fake Tiffany sales receipts. Ditto for Louis Vuitton. It’s rife.

mina78

Rough_Rock
Fresh from a Thai street market.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results