shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life eye candy

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
I was just on Blue Nile's website, and they have a new feature (at least it's new to me). If you check out the "recently purchased rings," there are real life pictures and stats of the rings they've recently sold. They have a huge assortment -- large, small, ideal cut, not so ideal cut, etc. I found it nice b/c it let's me see exactly what their settings look like with a real diamond in it -- large or small.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that, as it's more eye candy to look at.

~LC

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting this - I really enjoyed checking it out, especially since I've always wondered what some of those settings look like in real life. Except for some of their prong work, many of the settings are really nice. I've got a bunch of BN jewelry (including my channel-set asscher wedding band) and I think that their quality is very good.

BTW, librarychickie, your EC set has always been one of my favorites.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's really neat! Thanks for sharing.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Cool!! Thanks for sharing!!

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't know James Allen did this, but Blue Nile had had that for a while, I've been glancing at that for the last year or so. (I'm not diamond crazy, I swear!!!)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
This was so much fun to peruse today--a procrastinator's dream. Thanks for sharing the link! I have a Blue Nile ring, so it was fun to see a couple rings with the same setting as I have (no one had an EC in the same setting, though).

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm I've never noticed that before. I really like that feature!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Yep, kelpie is correct. It was nice to see my ring on the James Allen site.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see something like this for more of the pricescope jewelers.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Ha, I never realized James Allen did that. Thanks, it's nice to see my e-ring pic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results