shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-purposed Mikimoto pearl

SparklyBandit

Rough_Rock
I bought this 13.02 WSS pearl as a tie pin on RealReal little while ago very very cheap. I took it to a trusted local jeweler to have it redone as a pendant with some diamonds. Here is the final result. Hand shots are with my 13.50 Moline WSS honkers. The Mikimoto pearl has a bit more pink and has slightly higher luster and smoother surface in certain lights. Now that I have the pendant, I may have to have the setting redone because it keeps flipping sideways, but otherwise I love it.

And now seeing the Moline aubergine studs, I really nee to stop this pearl quest. One only has so many ears and I generally destroy bracelets.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember this! Talk about a good buy!!! And your jeweller did a great job making it wearable :appl:

I agree, a few more ears would both have practical utility and provide additional landscape to decorate...

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love repurposing especially when it becomes something more useful and wearable without lossing any beauty
well done
They look gorgouse together

As for needing more ears .....
i have 3 pairs of regular ear piercings but im still learning how to co-ordinate it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results