shape
carat
color
clarity

Re: DK Pear e-rings/wedding sets

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm interested in seeing any rings that David Klass may have made you for your pear shaped diamond. I keep telling him that he has to have a full detailed website with side bar links to every different type of jewelry that he creates. I DO realize that it would actually take a person to set up and maintain a site the size of what he needs, but it's very hard to choose a setting if you *know* you haven't seen everything.

I'm trying like heck to decide between two reset mountings for my wedding set to celebrate my husband and my 20th wedding anniversary. I'm a little stuck. I found a ring on David's Pinterest page long ago and saved it to my files, only to find out that the posting didn't come out of his office. That mounting is someone else's creation. David can recreate it, make some changes and make it better, and I'm leaning towards that one still, but I'd like to see more. So please, if you have a pear ring from David Klass, please share your pictures!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish you could double like with eye heart emojis over and over to all of these fabulous rings. That lucious red with the scallops gets me every time and that chubby pear with the rounds fills me with envy. Beautiful. The work David recently did for me and my experience with Amy will bring me back again and again. He is truly and amazing find for any jewelry lover.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went through that twenty page thread of David's pieces and didn't find anything new. So these are the two settings I'm deciding between. I think my original favorite is still my favorite. I wouldn't wear a wedding band with this one. I wouldn't feel the need. I like that the setting is loaded with nice sized melee and that the shank is wider than usual.

DK pear halo.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the other. The double halo makes it different and I would have David do a split shank instead of a single. This one would need a diamond band I think, but I own plenty. This one seems to be remaining my second choice. DK double halo pear.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results