shape
carat
color
clarity

Re: Bezel set eternity ring with milgrain edging

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewellery4fun

Rough_Rock
Hi
I think I''ve posted my question in the wrong forum. Anyway I''ve found a bezel set platinum eternity ring with milgrain edging that I really love & am just wondering how the milgrain edging wears compared to a plain edge. Hope someone can help.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t necessarily know the answer, but I have millgrain on one of my rings and it has definitely worn over the years but I''ve not looked into having it redone. It still looks nice, but I can tell it''s become quite smooth. Hopefully someone else can give you a more technical response!

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
i have two bands with milgraining and i havent noticed anything--even now i am inspecting them and see nothing.

jewellery4fun

Rough_Rock
To loveloveloveit: How long have you had the ring?

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi diamondgirl - sorry I only just saw your question. I''ve had it around 5 years and one side of the milgraining has worn more than the other side. I''m really not sure why that would be as I usually wear it alone as a RHR.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results