shape
carat
color
clarity

Rating

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akshooty

Rough_Rock
Any opinions about these vendors?
Tiffany''s
Amazon
BlueNile

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany''s: Way overpriced, but great workmanship and design. Their peices are extraordinarily beautiful.

Amazon: Didn''t know they sold jewelry.

Blue Nile: They have some nice stuff, but don''t provide as much information about diamonds as some other vendors. A friend of mine got her ering from them and it''s gorgeous. I wouldn''t shop there though. It''s pretty much basic stuff, nothing special or unusual in terms of jewelry design.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2006 1:06:10 AM
Author:akshooty
Tiffany's
Amazon
BlueNile
Tiffany's has nice rings, my ering came from them. But was purchased pre PS. Way over priced.
Amazon, not sure I'd buy from them, don't know much about the info they have on stones etc...
BlueNile many have been pleased with them. But I wouldn't buy from them as their stones are virtual for the most part and they don't give IS, Sarins etc, all of which I would need to make an informed decision.

www.goodoldgold.com
www.whiteflash.com
www.jamesallen.com

Take a look at the vendors listed above.
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/2/2006 1:50:31 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 8/2/2006 1:06:10 AM
Author:akshooty
Tiffany''s
Amazon
BlueNile
Tiffany''s has nice rings, my ering came from them. But was purchased pre PS. Way over priced.
Amazon, not sure I''d buy from them, don''t know much about the info they have on stones etc...
BlueNile many have been pleased with them. But I wouldn''t buy from them as their stones are virtual for the most part and they don''t give IS, Sarins etc, all of which I would need to make an informed decision.

www.goodoldgold.com
www.whiteflash.com
www.jamesallen.com

Take a look at the vendors listed above.
2.gif
Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results