carat
color
clarity

Rate this stone please

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hc2011|1317666107|3032159 said:
Hi, I am probably going to purchase this stone tonight, it is rated with AGS, what do you guys think about the specs. I am completely new. All the info points to a nice one

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/diamond-detail/?product_id=AGS-104054189030

it has a thin-slightly thick girldle.. should i be worreid? ive read that it can be a problem if its thin, that it can chip..No need to worry, only if overly thin (vthin/exthin) and/or very shallow crown.

hc2011

Rough_Rock
thank you for the quick reply!, thats exactly what i wanted to hear, i wish i could get a bigger one for my proposal, but this is what I can afford for now. it isnt too far from a 1 carat is it? like from the normal eye?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hc2011|1317668386|3032192 said:
thank you for the quick reply!, thats exactly what i wanted to hear, i wish i could get a bigger one for my proposal, but this is what I can afford for now. it isnt too far from a 1 carat is it? like from the normal eye?

Looks like a pretty stone, she will love the sparkle :sun:

Yes, a half-mm difference in diametre is visible. If size is very important to you/her have you considered dropping colour/clarity to increase carat? Most people find a G very white, even H in this size range, and you can talk to some vendors about their SI1 stock and find out if any are clean to your specifications (decide what they are - clean from 6" faceup, 12", sides as well?)

hc2011

Rough_Rock
well as long as this ring will sparkle like u said, i wont mind the size as much, i rather a shinny ring than a big ring

hc2011

Rough_Rock
thanks for the help

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results