shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Rare Neon Red Mahenge Spinels for Sale....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My yearly stone cleanse continues. Will probably regret listing these because I know I cannot repurchase the stones for what I am listing them for. Old pricing on material that has been in my collection for a number of years now. Selling 3 rare neon red Mahenge spinels. This is the neon stuff you cannot buy anymore except for stupid prices, if you can find it. Similar colours to Burmese Jedi. All three stones on par with Jedi in colour. From the original Mahenge mines. If you would like videos find me on IG. I have videos of all 3 stones. I still cannot upload pics onto LT, if you are interested in any of the stone please contact me either via this old LT listing or via IG;

Stone 1) Probably the rarest of the lot 1.90 Squarish Cushion Cut Neon Red Mahenge Spinel.
This is the material you cannot find any more. I have a few the same colour that are larger which is the only reason I'm selling this stone. Out of the 3 this is darker material but the hardest to find these days in colour. Dealers consider it rare and "ideal" in colour. I'd describe it as a pure dark neon blood ruby red. Pigeon blood red. The stone is a darker mid pure red red but when the light hits it neon flashes like embers. Pics have been taken inside and outside. My video is better again if you wish to see that. My iPhone is notoriously bad at capturing red stones. Colour is richer, slightly darker, tempImagek5VADM.png IRL the stone is better and redder again than these pics. There is no brown at all in this stone my iPhone is not capturing the red red of the stone it is better in person than the photos. Stone is 6.8 x 6.5 x 5.50 - it is heavily included but the colour mostly hides the inclusions, and keep in mind my pics has been magnified. Would look magnificent set into a diamond a halo or a three stone type setting. Asking $950 USD which is half to a third of what I have seen these selling for if you can find stones this colour (which is becoming more difficult to do). Postage is $25.00 USD or ask me for a quote for the cost with full insurance.

tempImageCybyL2.png tempImageftC02G.png tempImageWTdFPN.png tempImageMiZAyn.png

tempImagef749eE.png

Stone 2) 1.16 Rectangular Radiant Red Mahenge Spinel.
This one is a bit cleaner than the above cushion. Nice what I'd describe as flamey red colour. Shifts between a red red and a flame red. 7.0 x 5.1 x 3.60, which makes it a decent size for the price. Asking $795.00, all red spinels are becoming much more difficult to find these days most are several times what I am asking for a stone this colour.
tempImageVJpynZ.png

tempImageVjsKJd.png

tempImages1FdYT.png tempImageIKURYM.png tempImageuzYVx9.png

This one is also a bit redder red in person and nicer than my iPhone wants to capture. Also have a video of this stone if anyone is interested.

tempImagea60hqI.png

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone 3) 1.30 Orangey red or Fire Engine Red Mahenge Oval
This one is a lovely bright orangey red or a bright neon Fire Engine red. Heavily included and not eye clean but the neon colour more than makes up for the inclusions and I think if anything the inclusions just help the stone light up in strong sunlight or very strong indoor lighting. If you are after an eye clean stone on the hand this probably isn't the one for you. If you care more about colour and the neon quality and are not fussy about the inclusions then it could be set into a pendant or a ring. Also keep in mind my pics are magnified the inclusions will be far less noticeable when the stone is set. Measurements are 6.70 x 5.0 x 4.60. Asking $450.00USD.
tempImagew29uQt.png
tempImagenJ5ns5.png
tempImagehqOTwH.png tempImage5EYG4Q.png
tempImagemDruH8.png

My IG link has videos;

Last edited:

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I just sent you an email regarding #3. Love them all!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#2 - can you get any pics of the inclusions?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone no.3 the 1.30 Orangey red is sold.

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#2 - can you get any pics of the inclusions?

tempImageJ6dshm.png
Sure, out of the three the radiant faces fairly cleanly, that being said the inclusions you will notice the most are a very small line of white on one side and then you can see the inclusions in the bottom half, and a few in the top - if you have eagle eyes you might pic the bottom inclusions out, these tend to disappear in real life with the colour of the stone. This pic has been magnified 20 x (twenty times) so keep in mind the colour makes them pretty much disappear on the hand apart from the very small line of white on the left hand side which will most likely be way less noticeable or disappear when set. And the rest of the inclusions just appear as a swirling kind of mass of colour that you barely notice. tempImagekm3h0E.png

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone no.3 is still available.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone no.1 the 1.90 Square Mahenge Cushion has been reduced was $950.00 now $800.00. I have seen very similar stones at gem shows for two to three times this price.

Stone no.2 the 1.15 Rectangular Radiant was $795.00 Reduced to $700.00 again this is a bargain price for a very nice red spinel.

I have attempted to take some less poop pics in different lighting, the stones are much nicer IRL than my pics. The third pic is of the two spinels and of two untreated rubies also for sale.

Stone no.3 has sold.

To find me contact me on LT;

Or on IG.

tempImagewF8ezm.png tempImageR4cvhh.png

Attachments

• IMG_3613.jpg
    IMG_3613.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 90

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
Stone no.1 the 1.90 Square Mahenge Cushion has been reduced was $950.00 now $800.00. I have seen very similar stones at gem shows for two to three times this price.

Stone no.2 the 1.15 Rectangular Radiant was $795.00 Reduced to $700.00 again this is a bargain price for a very nice red spinel.

I have attempted to take some less poop pics in different lighting, the stones are much nicer IRL than my pics. The third pic is of the two

Thanks!Sent message on IG when you get the chance

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No.1 & No.3 have both sold.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the red spinels have sold. Thanks everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results