shape
carat
color
clarity

RapNet Diamond Trading Network

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrvineCA

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I recently got engaged and currently looking at purchasing an engagement stone. I have looked at a few stones and I am interested in getting an ideal/excellent cut (depth/table). Is an ideal cut mean depth of 60-62 and table of 55-57? From reading some of the posts, GIA does not rate cut, only AGS does (0,0,0), is this correct?

Also, has anyone tried the RapNet Diamond Trading Network at the Rapaport Site. It costs $500/year to join, but if I am planning to spend $10K to $15K, it would make sense to sign up and look for possible wholesale deals. Anyone have any experience with RapNet?

Hope to get some advice!

IrvineCA

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Hi Irvine. Welcome to PriceScope.

The diamond tutorial located on the top menu under "knowledge" is awesome, and will answer a lot of your questions.

In order to subscribe to Rapnet, you must be a member of the trade with verifiable references, etc.

You have a powerful tool at your disposal here on PriceScope, the diamond search engine located under "prices". This will give you an idea of the lowest market value available through the internet on the type of stone you're interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results