clarity

random post

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has sucking in your gut before getting on the scales ever helped anyone?:wink2:

(I do it everytime):roll2:

Every. Single. Morning. :lol:

I'm sad to report that now I'm within five pounds of what I THOUGHT was may goal weight... and it ain't gonna be enough. Revising down annnnnnother five pounds... (I could revise down another TEN... but hope springs eternal! :cheeky:)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel “thinner” when I’m hungry. However, the scale does not lie.

Same! I feel hungry therefore I MUST weigh less!

Inverse applies though...I feel stuffed so I probably weigh more (in other words, DO NOT, under any circumstance, get on the
scale!:cheeky:)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 is making me laugh. “DO NOT under any circumstances get on the scale” sums it up perfectly. I can’t fit in my clothes. I know I’ve gained weight.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of all my friends currently going through cancer treatments....not a fun random thought. Sorry fo be a downer. Happy Friday :)

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I need to get out of the color stone trap. They are all very pretty and most of the time rather inexpensive, make you not having to think twice, but you end up spending a fortune on the settings. Very bad idea.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@tyty333 is making me laugh. “DO NOT under any circumstances get on the scale” sums it up perfectly. I can’t fit in my clothes. I know I’ve gained weight.

Ive eatten a fair few doughnuts and pies the last year working in a bakery ...
We don't get propper breaks so we are allowed (within reason) what ever

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ive eatten a fair few doughnuts and pies the last year working in a bakery ...
We don't get propper breaks so we are allowed (within reason) what ever

That would be the downfall of many a folk! I think I would have to tell myself that you are not allowed any donuts/pies/pastries
to keep from falling victim.:silenced: I can be very disciplined at times...at other times, not so much!:wink2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That would be the downfall of many a folk! I think I would have to tell myself that you are not allowed any donuts/pies/pastries
to keep from falling victim.:silenced: I can be very disciplined at times...at other times, not so much!:wink2:

I had never actually had even a single doughnut before in my entire life
Plus he makes wonderful bread ......sigh

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results