Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Random internet cuteness - Kitty w/ B-day Cake!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
22,670
So funny...what a mess :lol: !

I've got 2 kitties that would not be interested in a piece of cake at all but the third one ate a small piece of onion the other day
so I'd say he's up for about anything!
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
Okay so I am wondering if I can do this for my cats. Without the food coloring and with very cat safe ingredients (a liver cat perhaps)!

So cute, thanks for sharing!
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
PintoBean,thanks for posting this. I had an incredibly crappy day so this really cheered me up. Too cute! :dance: Our new puppy has been learning an exercise with whipped cream so now I'm wondering why I didn't think to take pics. :wall: She looks so funny with it all over her face. Thanks again! :wavey:
 

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
4,615
Such an adorable face!
I think the naughty owners applied the frosting to Kitty's face!
We all know kitties are neat and tidy when eating and don't get messy at mealtime.

Maybe the cake is a can of cat food under the frosting. I just read recently that cats can't taste "sweet".
So I wonder what the frosting is made of.
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,585
stracci2000|1464923070|4039664 said:
Such an adorable face!
I think the naughty owners applied the frosting to Kitty's face!
We all know kitties are neat and tidy when eating and don't get messy at mealtime.

Maybe the cake is a can of cat food under the frosting. I just read recently that cats can't taste "sweet".
So I wonder what the frosting is made of.
Hahaha... I feel like if that frosting was a whipped up salmon or shrimp, my cats would have it all over their faces, too!
 

msop04

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
9,885
Awww!!! PRESH! [emoji175][emoji192][emoji513]
 

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
2,649

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
22,670
Lil Misfit|1464996107|4039926 said:
tyty333|1464908386|4039559 said:
So funny...what a mess :lol: !

I've got 2 kitties that would not be interested in a piece of cake at all but the third one ate a small piece of onion the other day
so I'd say he's up for about anything!
The cat eating the cake is super cute, but I just wanted to let tyty333 know that onions are toxic for cats. Please read this
http://www.aspcapro.org/resource/sh...ol/onion-toxicity-dogs-cats-and-large-animals
,

Oh my, luckily it was a small piece that landed on the floor while I was chopping. I'll have to make a dive for it next time it
happens. He didnt seem to suffer any ill effects (except maybe onion breath).
 

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
2,649
tyty333|1465137786|4040452 said:
Lil Misfit|1464996107|4039926 said:
tyty333|1464908386|4039559 said:
So funny...what a mess :lol: !

I've got 2 kitties that would not be interested in a piece of cake at all but the third one ate a small piece of onion the other day
so I'd say he's up for about anything!
The cat eating the cake is super cute, but I just wanted to let tyty333 know that onions are toxic for cats. Please read this
http://www.aspcapro.org/resource/sh...ol/onion-toxicity-dogs-cats-and-large-animals
,

Oh my, luckily it was a small piece that landed on the floor while I was chopping. I'll have to make a dive for it next time it
happens. He didnt seem to suffer any ill effects (except maybe onion breath).
Just keep an eye on him and let your vet know. I hope he'll be ok.
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top