shape
carat
color
clarity

Rainbow sapphire bracelet project

collier

Shiny_Rock
Necklace….

You could do another bracelet that linked and became a choker...

I also am quite fond of day to night earrings. There is something about versatility that makes jewelry seem more practical. :lol:

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock

I also am quite fond of day to night earrings. There is something about versatility that makes jewelry seem more practical. :lol:

Ooooooooh!!!! Now there is an idea! Cost effective too as it makes use of what I already have.

I’m not sure I could go through the torture of collecting all of those sapphires again though. It took me so long and really became quite an obsession.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooh!!!! Now there is an idea! Cost effective too as it makes use of what I already have.

I’m not sure I could go through the torture of collecting all of those sapphires again though. It took me so long and really became quite an obsession.

we enjoyed the journey

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Yes like these:

Just posting some convertible jewelry pics for inspiration. If anyone gets a convertible pls do post and share

F331D4D5-0CDD-4CAF-84F5-EE8EF7FBA0B1.jpeg 3583A055-4B11-481F-8F73-619C3C21302B.jpeg 1E9C7F4B-6DA3-4A13-845A-2BC59DC20B61.jpeg 1AEE97A1-A74C-4393-B0E9-55C527DB18F6.jpeg

Tiaras can be convertible too

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and adore La Traviata!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The production is really lovely but… It’s a three intermission show. We started with Moët before the start and my husband has bought us a drink each intermission. I think I might need assistance home!

Not good for me to start with the champagne until the last intermission if at all, otherwise I'm likely to start humming along - that, or fall asleep!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results