shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Rainbow Sapphire Band...

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by poshpepper, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poshpepper
    Ideal_Rock

by poshpepper » Aug 31, 2007
    Here are some pics of the rainbow sapphire band that my FI got me for Christmas last year... I love it and wear it almost daily as my RHR.
    One of the pink stones is loose so I need to take it in to get it fixed (hence the crooked gap in one of the pics)

Let me know what you think [​IMG]

rainbow.sapphire.band.01.JPG

2. poshpepper
    Ideal_Rock

by poshpepper » Aug 31, 2007
    Handshot... (on my left hand for camera holding purposes)

rainbow.sapphire.band.01.handshot.JPG

3. rainydaze
    Ideal_Rock

by rainydaze » Sep 1, 2007
    oh wow, i usually don''t care for mixed color rings but yours is done BEAUTIFULLY!!! the hues are just gorgeous, deep and divine!

4. Madam Bijoux
    Ideal_Rock

by Madam Bijoux » Sep 1, 2007
    I love rainbow sapphire bands and tennis bracelets- your ring is beautiful.[​IMG]

5. ejsarkar
    Shiny_Rock

by ejsarkar » Sep 1, 2007
    So pretty! I love sapphires and these colors are perfect!

6. gemgirl
    Ideal_Rock

by gemgirl » Sep 1, 2007
    Your ring looks exactly like the Effy ensemble (ring, earrings, bracelet) that was carried by Fortunoff and Shop NBC for quite a while. If you have a loupe at home, look inside the band for a hallmark. If it''s the Effy ring, you can call their customer service number and they''ll tell you where to mail it (insured) and they''ll replace the stone for free. If it''s their''s, they will take responsibility for replacing the stone and returning the ring to you in the exact condition it was before the repair. It''s worth a shot, but you''d have to find their hallmark inside the band first.

Effy Collection
    7 West 45th Street
    Suite 1105
    New York, NY 10036
    Tel: 212-730-8889
    Fax: 212-730-8887

Toll Free: 1-877-ASK-EFFY

7. Catmom
    Ideal_Rock

by Catmom » Sep 1, 2007
    It''s gorgeous, PP! I hope they are able to fix the loose stone.

8. DanDiAnDi
    Ideal_Rock

by DanDiAnDi » Sep 1, 2007
    Oooohhh I LOVE that look!! I''m dying for a ring like that, you lucky thing! It''s beautiful!

9. Fly Girl
    Ideal_Rock

by Fly Girl » Sep 1, 2007
    Very nice ring. Thanks for sharing it.

I have a rainbow sapphire tennis bracelet that I enjoy wearing. For those of us who love color, rainbow sapphire jewelry is so fun to wear. It matches just about everything in my wardrobe, too! [​IMG]

10. marcy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by marcy » Sep 1, 2007
    Very pretty ring. I have a rainbow sapphire bracelet and wish I had such a lovely ring to go with it.

11. monarch64
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by monarch64 » Sep 1, 2007
    I love it! I''ve never seen the rainbow sapphires set in white gold so this is a treat for my eyes. I think it looks modern and updated, and it''s just a beautiful, classic piece to add to your jewelry collection! Mwuah! [​IMG]

12. poshpepper
    Ideal_Rock

by poshpepper » Sep 3, 2007
    rainydaze -- thanks! I love the colors they used in it too!

Madam Bijoux -- yes, I love the rainbow sapphire jewelry also, I would love to have a bracelet and pendant to go with it...[​IMG]

Ausable -- Thank you!!! [​IMG]

gemgirl -- Thanks for the info! My FI bought the ring for me at an upscale maul store that has great servicing. They will repair the ring for free [​IMG]

Catmom -- thank you! I know they will fix it no problem [​IMG]

DandiAndi -- Thank you!! I had my eye on it for a looooong time when my FI surprised me with it [​IMG]

Fly Girl -- Thank you! Have you posted pics of your rainbow sapphire bracelet? I would love to see it, someday I would love to have one also [​IMG]

marcyc -- Thank you, I wish I had a bracelet to go with mine [​IMG] Have you posted pics of your bracelet? I would love to see it!

monarch64 -- Thank you so much!! I have actually seen more of the rainbow sapphires set in wg than yg... I guess it depends on where you look [​IMG]

13. Fly Girl
    Ideal_Rock

by Fly Girl » Sep 3, 2007
    Here you are, Poshpepper...7 1/4" x 1/8" of rainbow sapphire yumminess, set in 14 k white gold. I love wearing this bracelet! [​IMG]

rbsIMG_2296.JPG

14. poshpepper
    Ideal_Rock

by poshpepper » Sep 3, 2007
    Woooooooooow!!!! Thanks for the pic... I would love wearing that bracelet all the time too!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.