shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Ragdoll

OK I am finally going to upload some pictures of my babies. My 4 year old is a blue/cream ragdoll Roxy we got from a breeder in MI. She is our sweetie and very floppy. Next is my 1.5 year old Daisy we got from a breeder in Houston. She is a mitted blue lynx. She is the puppy cat and follows me everywhere. Is talks all the time and is not floppy. Enjoy

DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0023.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0029.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock

cemrn|1286633643|2732763 said:
OK I am finally going to upload some pictures of my babies. My 4 year old is a blue/cream ragdoll Roxy we got from a breeder in MI. She is our sweetie and very floppy. Next is my 1.5 year old Daisy we got from a breeder in Houston. She is a mitted blue lynx. She is the puppy cat and follows me everywhere. Is talks all the time and is not floppy. Enjoy

Just catching up on this topic, lovely pictures cemrn! Who did you go to for them? I just ask b/c I'm in MI, and once I get settled I'd like to get a ragdoll (or two!)

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Fun thread! Here are pics of my ragdolls-

IMG_0056_edited-2.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

zz box.jpg

zz sleeping.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock

One more :)

Zoe tail view.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock

they're beautiful amc80! :halo:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Just gorgeous kitties everyone, me want!! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

amc - you're kitties are soooo cute!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Thanks. Yeah, they are pretty cute. I love their personalities...I'll never have a non-ragdoll cat again.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My friend, Barbara, who just started to post on Pricescope, wanted to see this thread so I am reviving it. She has one Ragdoll now, several other cats, and eight dogs. Her son rescued a kitten last night at around midnight. I will let her tell you about it.

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thank you bumping it, Deb. How did I miss this thread for years and years? So many cute kitties!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results