shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant ASET - thoughts?

mooz

Rough_Rock
Hi all! We met with Yekutiel at IDJ today in search of the perfect elongated radiant diamond - he has been absolutely wonderful, understanding, and exceedingly patient! After a lot of deliberation I think we've decided on this beautiful 2.03 I VS1 radiant, but I wanted to run the ASETs (and other images) by this very knowledgeable crowd at PriceScope, and I also wanted to add the images to the PriceScope database in the hopes that they might help any future radiant hunters - I know I pored over so many posts and images in my initial research!

I, sadly, completely forgot to take pictures of the actual diamond itself... but in person the radiant was very sparkly and also gave off a lot of broad flashes of light. We did not notice any difference in color between this one and a G-rated diamond, so the color rating is not a concern to us at all.

Thank you again PriceScope audience for your advice to go view radiants in person - you were absolutely right, once I saw the diamonds in person it was much easier to make a decision. And if you notice any glaring concerns from the images that I should be aware of, please do let me know. Thank you!!

ASET black (Fancy)-01.jpg ASET white-01.jpg IdealScope-01.jpg Officelight black-01.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing useful to add other than a request for handshots when you set it. I think it looks like a lovely stone.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what I expect from a nice Radiant cut:

... a patchwork of green & red with a little blue in ASET, mostly red & bright pink in IS ...

The shots seem nicely taken - that is to say, the lighter ASET green & IS pinkish-red, are, for once, not washed out by overly strong back lighting etc.

Looking forward to the ring !

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as radiant cuts go, that ASET is much better than others that have been posted on the forum :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree with ooohshiny - seems like a great find! Has a decent amount of red throughout, mostly green everywhere so should be a bright stone, with minimal leakage and less mush than we normally see in a radiant ASET. You've seen it in person so that's what matters most. I would also ask Yekutiel if you could take it outside to make sure it performs nicely in all different lighting conditions!

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say very good for an elongated radiant cut

mooz

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your input! Yes, once we received the images I thought they looked quite nice to my untrained eyes... but I did want your expert opinions to confirm ;-) It was a happy surprise as well to see a nice ASET/IdealScope since we only got the images after I had (mostly) made up my mind.

I will make sure to update with final pics once available! Thank you all again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results