shape
carat
color
clarity

Quirky Things You Do When Bored...

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope all you will participate and share your fun side. No particular topic or subject matter at hand. Just what makes you fun and quirky is all.

Let me get us started. I recently helped guide several Asian buyers towards the perfect stone for them. It was a wild ride in some ways. I got punched in the nose a few times and learned a couple of valuable lessons. No hard feelings on my part, but as I was reflecting I found the overall experience quite humorous.

About that time I was listening to a really old and awful 80's rap song by Sir Mix Alot. And I was reading another thread when the light bulb went off. Combine all that stuff and the following ensues.

The Small Print:
I shouldn't have to say it but I have friends of multiple genders (yes females and males, lol), race, ethnicity and culture so this is not meant in an offensive manner whatsoever. That said, if easily offended, please skip the rest.

Thread I Was Reading:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...eally-influence-a-newbie.242187/#post-4375861

My Quirky Lyrics:
The Westerners say Asians are whack
Size isn't all it's cracked up to be, so trust me 1-point-2 <pause> carats is plenty phat
I buy D's & E's, not F's and G's
Add VS1+ clarity and I snatch'm up faster than happy meals
GIA Triple X certification, I own the motherf*ckin' label
And I promise you, I got the papers on the table
And I'm buyin' just like that
No super ideal premiums so my pocket stays fat
A lot of Westerner clowns tried to convince me otherwise but they didn't
Huh, cause this Asian culture wasn't bullsh*ttin'​

The Original Lyrics (fast forward to 2:44):

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results