shape
carat
color
clarity

questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it might be fun to do a little survey on here-myspace style........

how old are you?28

where are you from?JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old is your SO-30

where is he/she from-Pennsyltucky

college for you?yes IUP

college for him?

how did you meet? we met through mutual friends

first date? the beach and then NYC. we literally spent an entire weekend talking

first kiss? hah. it was in my friends kitchen.. how frigon romantical.. i swear that he kissed me first.. he swears i took advantage.. i guess only miller lite and captain morgan know the truth!

how long have you been dating?we have been together for over a year and a half

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- he makes me coffee every single morning... he leaves me love notes by my coffee cup. sweetpea

what do they do that makes you crazy- he will dry the sink after every use. i don't know why it drives me loony.. but it does.

engaged?>yes yes yes

where was the proposal? on top of a fire tower in a state park overlooking the valley.

was it a suprise? it was actually. the ring was not- we picked it out together but the proposal itself totally was!

ring style?the profile looks like 3 tulips.. the prongs are shaped like leaves and the entire thing is covered in pave. i love it because he and i picked it out together.

dream wedding...? we are having our wedding in jamaica.. a really intimate thing..

thats all i can think of for now.. feel free to add questions though!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock

how old are you? 25

where are you from? Raised in West Bloomfield, MI, now living in Ann Arbor, MI

How old is your SO? 29

where is he/she from? South Lyon, MI, now living with me in Ann Arbor, MI

college for you? Currently attending Eastern Michigan University, graduate in April.

college for him? None

how did you meet? Through mutual friends at a Halloween party on my 23rd birthday.

first date? We never really "dated". We just met and started hanging out a lot.

first kiss? At the Halloween party that we met. (yes, I''m quite the hussy who kissed the first night!

how long have you been dating? Going on 3 years

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? Tons of things. He is always doing sweet little things that make my heart melt. Anything from sending me poetry, to picking me up a pint of Ben & Jerry''s when I''m PMSing like crazy.

what do they do that makes you crazy? He''s ALWAYS late!

engaged? Not yet.

where was the proposal? Hasn''t happened yet...

was it a suprise? It will be.

ring style? Solitaire... setting to TBD

dream wedding? Me and him. :)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
ooh - thanks for helping me not work :)

how old are you?25

where are you from?bellevue (seattle) WA

How old is your SO-26

where is he/she from-Same area!

college for you? semi- AIS (art institute)

college for him? some CC courses, no degree.

how did you meet? through work, eventually hung out

first date? hee, define "date". two bottles of wine and a couple movies and Salmon days (local festival)

first kiss? same as above! we moved fast :)

how long have you been dating? it''ll be 2 years in Oct!!

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- He''ll clean the kitchen for me. And he always thanks me for making dinner.

what do they do that makes you crazy- um, what doesnt he do? :) he''s a tad forgetfull which drives me up the wall. such as last night, he was amazed on how fast i made spaghetti and chili, even though i told him 5 minutes before hand that i was using a mix that i made a week ago for nights we need quick meals. lol silly boy!

engaged? not yet

7.gif

where was the proposal? okay, i''ll admit, here is my dream one. Every year at salmon days (our anny) we get charactures drawn of ourselves. somehow i imagine while the guy is drawing us, eric will tell him to ask me to marry him in the picture. *sigh*

was it a suprise? it will be if that happenS!!!

ring style? We''re into classic and antique styles. but eric WILL NOT have me wearing anything but a diamond for the ring. cute. My ring though is more art deco since its from the 20''s but not over the top at all

dream wedding...? two ideas - ginormous fairy princess wedding, or wedding in the carribbian

First "I love you" - I had been wanting to say it since our 6 months, but it was about a week before our vacation, lying in bed and i looked up to him and just blurted it out. fortunately he said it back :)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

how old are you?26

where are you from? Brooklyn, NY

How old is your SO? 29

where is he/she from? Santiago, Chile

college for you? Yes UM

college for him? No

how did you meet? I was casually dating one of his best friends. That didn’t work out so he contacted me.

first date? Movies

first kiss? I totally grabbed him and kissed him. We were sitting on the coach watching a movie and eating pizza. I was going to throw out my plate but he got up to do it for me and I just kissed him!!

how long have you been dating? Six years

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? When he kisses me on the forehead I absolutely love it

what do they do that makes you crazy? Clothes are left wherever he took them off. If its by the door, it’ll stay by the door. If it’s 2 inches from the laundry room (not even the basket but an entire room), he’ll leave it right there on the ground.

engaged? Yes, yay!

where was the proposal? Bedside LOL

was it a suprise? Complete surprise.

ring style? Channel setting

dream wedding...? Whatever is free HAHA

First "I Love you"-About 2 years into our relationship

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
how old are you? 26

where are you from? Little ole Rhode Island

How old is your SO? 22 (Robbing the cradle blind!)

where is he/she from- SoJer (The word we made up to describe South Jersey)

college for you? Undergrad- Univ. of Rhode Island Grad- Univ. of Delaware

college for him? Univ. of Delaware

how did you meet? Through playing intramural softball (where he first laid eyes on me) and then officially playing pick-up games after the season ended.

first date? Bar crawling through Newark, DE (where UD is)

first kiss? Drunkenly swaying in front of my apartment after too much fun at said bar crawl. At least we both remember it clearly. It was totally mutual.

how long have you been dating? on August 25th it will be a year!

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- He rubs my back all the time before we go to sleep.

what do they do that makes you crazy- He doesn''t hang up the bathmat after using it. Our bathroom is tiny so if its left out there is not choice but to step on it when you''re using the sink or toilet!

Engaged? Please God, let it be soon. I can''t wait to officially start planning our wedding.

Where was the proposal? I have so many dream proposals in mind and I know he is creative and I don''t think that he would disappoint.

Was it a surprise? -

Ring style? I would like either a square brilliant, round brilliant, or cushion solitaire with pave or bead set diamonds on the band. We''ve been to a jeweler to look at some loose stones, set some parameters in terms of the stone, and try on a few bands. Its in his hands now.

Dream wedding...? An "upscale/classy picnic" themed wedding on the water in my hometown. I am from an island in RI so theres lots of waterfront to be had! I am going for a more laid back wedding though. Can''t see spending tons on a formal affair.

First "I love you" - 6 weeks in... though I knew we had both been feeling it for a few weeks. We both fell hard and fast.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
I love surveys!

how old are you? 24

where are you from? Littleton Colorado

How old is your SO? 26

where is he/she from? Thornton Colorado

college for you? Yes...No degree yet...still working towards it

college for him? yes...degree in Business

how did you meet? He works at the same company as my mom...She introduced us

first date? He took me to a Rockies baseball playoff game.

first kiss? At the baseball game...it was so natural

how long have you been dating? 1 year in October...I feel like it''s been forever

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- He always finds a way to suprise me with something. With a flower or a love note...or an email waiting for me at work on Monday morning. It seems like he always has me on his mind

what do they do that makes you crazy- Well depending on my mood...He like to tickle me...and sometimes that one squeeze on my thigh or poke to the side can just make my skin crawl...but like I said it depends on my mood.

engaged? Nope...waiting...patiently I suppose

where was the proposal? A great proposal would be in front of both of our families.

was it a suprise? If he proposes tomorrow then it will be

ring style? Round cut center stone...I like the halo idea...I''m in love with a certain Ritani ring

dream wedding...? Two ideas on either side of the spectrum...getaway to someplace tropical...Hawaii, or Bahamas...or winter wedding in the mountains at night...

First "I love you" - He was having surgery last year and I was the one who took him to the hospital and helped fill out forms and all that jazz...when they were about to wheel him to the OR he looked up at me from his bed and said "I hope you know how much I love you" I was so speachless all I could get out was "I know". I sat in the waiting room for almost 2 hours replaying in my mind what just happened and praying that everything would go great during surgury...I did! When he came out and I could go and sit with him in recovery the first thing I said to him was how much I loved him too...

PuddingFace

Rough_Rock

how old are you?25

where are you from? Wisconsin

How old is your SO-29

where is he/she from- Wisconsin

college for you? Bachelor''s Degree in Education

college for him? Bachelor''s Degree in Zoology

how did you meet? we met through mutual friends

first date? Not completely sure. We were hanging out for a while before we had "the conversation". I think our first date after that was dinner and a movie.

first kiss? Took a while. He was really nervous and kept putting it off. It took at least a month or two to get there. He took the plunge at the end of one of our dates while we were saying goodbye in his apartment. Definitely worth the wait!

how long have you been dating? just over a year

what little things does he do that makes your heart melt- makes sure I have the better pillows
25.gif

what do they do that makes you crazy- he apologizes for everything, all the time. Regardless of whether or not he even had anything to do with it!

engaged?> not yet

where was the proposal? n/a

was it a suprise? n/a

ring style? he''s been given some very broad guidelines because I''m not that obsessed with jewelry. We''ll see what he comes up with.

dream wedding...? I''d be fine with something nice and small.

First "I Love You"... About 3 months. We were both very ready for it by that point and it felt perfectly natural and wonderful.

thats all i can think of for now.. feel free to add questions though!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
how old are you? 26

where are you from? Albuquerque, New Mexico

How old is your SO? 26

where is he/she from? Originally, Hobbs, New Mexico, but for the past ten years, also Albuquerque

college for you? 170+ credit hours, associates degree in culinary arts, working on a BA in Psychology

college for him? BA in Criminology, MA in Sociology, working on a PhD in Sociology

how did you meet? Myspace. It's a long story. Check out my thread in Who's Who if you want to know the whole thing.

first date? First official one-a weekend away to Vegas.

first kiss? In my apartment

how long have you been dating? 2 years 3 months and 1 day.

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- He finds the most mundane things about me to be fascinating and adorable. Plus he loves to surprise me. I love surprises, and also I love to ruin them-albeit, not really intentionally.

what do they do that makes you crazy- He's MESSY! Um. Not anything else that I can think of.

engaged? Waiting for Comps. According to miracles, waiting for Christmas.

where was the proposal? None yet, but somewhere private, somewhere that means something to us.

was it a suprise? I'm sure it will be.

ring style? Solitaire. Oval or round stone in white metal. He's got it all on paper.

dream wedding...? Um. Right now, Vegas-and not campy Vegas with Elvis or anything, elegant small Vegas wedding. Until he suggested that, it was a 50 person thing here in town.

First "I love you" - Wrestling on my bed (FULLY CLOTHED PEOPLE! Get your minds out of the gutter!), I was exhausted and fell down on his chest and was lying on him. He busted out with, "I love you." And I was totally shocked and silent. And tears welled up in my eyes because I wasn't expecting that, and had been restraining from saying it myself for a while. And then he got kind of antsy and freaked out and then I said that I loved him too. And then we just laid there.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
how old are you? 25

where are you from? Um, I have moved around a lot...

How old is your SO - 26

where is he/she from - CA

college for you? yep! Loved it!

college for him? Yup, that''s where we met!

how did you meet? we met on the first day of college.

first date? We went to see a movie, nothing fancy, we were poor college students!

first kiss? er... in bed... gee that sounds bad. It was FAR more harmless than it sounds...

how long have you been dating? 4+ years

what little things does they do that make your heart melt - When I wake him up, he starts smiling at me before he even opens his eyes... just this huge happy grin in anticipation of seeing me!

what do they do that makes you crazy - He falls asleep incredibly fast while I toss and turn.

engaged? nope

was it a suprise? n/a

ring style? n/a

dream wedding...? elope, just the two of us.

Booper717

Shiny_Rock

how old are you? 22

where are you from? PA

How old is your SO? abt to turn 24

where is he/she from? PA

college for you? Yes- community college

college for him? Nope, not a book guy

how did you meet? Became good friends when I was a freshman in Highschool, but we always dated other ppl

first date? hmmm I don''t know what wld qualify as this

first kiss? What a story, lol. I was on a "break" from a bf, had been VERY unhappy and wanted to spilt for about 6 mo. Due to complications that where keeping us united we decided to date other ppl and see where it took us. Now current SO (then just a friend I had developed a crush on) kissed me one night at a party & the ex saw... BIG DRAMA. Even though we had an agreement... I didn''t know he was there to see either or I would have respected him more so. Big mistakes sometimes turn out to be best mistakes :)

how long have you been dating? 1+ year

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? Sends me good morning text msgs every single morning, sings me silly songs when i can''t sleep, and/or makes up silly stories for bedtime, (I''m such a baby) lol.

what do they do that makes you crazy? Hmm... I really had to think about this one so i assume that''s a good thing... most annoying thing is in the am he''s so chipper and hyper, he likes to sing at the top of his lungs and act like a complete goofball, any other time I think this is adorable... but I am just NOT a morning person!

engaged? Not yet, I hope soon!

where was the proposal?
n/a
was it a suprise? n/a

ring style? .78 rb in a Vatche swan setting!

dream wedding...? Something small and intimate, nothing too big.

First I love you? We dated for 2 mo before making it offical, we said I love you then rarely , but totaly as friends, the first offical "I Love You" came about 2 weeks into the relantionship (after dateing exclusively for 2 mo)

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock

how old are you?26

where are you from? Virginia Beach, VA

How old is your SO? 23

where is he/she from? Puerto Rico

college for you? No

college for him? Yes

how did you meet? We work together.

first date? Movies

first kiss? At my house, after many months of just being friends. It was after a movie.

how long have you been dating? Sorta seeing each other for about 8 months, tack on another 7 months of official dating. So total 15 months.

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? Kisses me goodbye when he leaves for work early. Cleans the gunk off the toothpaste.

what do they do that makes you crazy? Doesn''t ever wash the dishes. Leaves his things all over the house. Wet towels on the floor. Dirty dishes in the bedroom.

engaged? Not really.

where was the proposal?

was it a suprise?

ring style? Halo with a split shank.

dream wedding...? Destination wedding to Fiji. Won''t happen though...too expensive and our families wouldn''t be able to join us.

First "I Love you"-When we officially started dating in January, it was about a month into the relationship--he said it first.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
how old are you? 24

where are you from? Issaquah (Seattle) WA (jcarly we're neighbors!!
9.gif
)

How old is your SO? 25

where is he/she from? Same, though we're both originally from Montreal. Weird...

college for you? Cinema Studies degree from UW

college for him? Massage school and AIS (Jcarly, holy crap!)

how did you meet? In high school sorta, then work

first date? At our bar.
9.gif
Our first official "This is a date" date was on V-day though 4 days later.

first kiss? After he dropped me off from our first date. He says he made the move, but I'm the one who made the move to hug him, which led to a kiss.
13.gif

how long have you been dating? A year and a half.

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- When he gets up he always asks if he can get me anything, or when he calls me honey or sweetheart in front of our families. It's sweet.
5.gif

what do they do that makes you crazy- Ugh. He has a stash of clothing and receipts and crap all piled on the floor and the desk. It makes me nuts!!!

engaged? Alas, no. Soon though!

where was the proposal? I'm sure he'll make it a good one.

was it a suprise? Unless I ruin it!

ring style? Cushion halo. With the stone in my avatar. Weee!!

dream wedding...? Elegant and romantic. Reds and golds and blacks. Very Chateau Fairmont without the $60000 price tag.

First "I love you" - He'll kill me for saying so (
11.gif
) but it was 1 week after we officially started dating, and we were just leaving a wine bar. He cried when he said it because it freaked him out. Last gf was a real ho-bag and he was terrified of falling in love again. It was probably the most romantic thing he's ever said to me!
30.gif

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
how old are you? 20

where are you from? grew up in Middle TN, moved to Western KY, currently in South MS

How old is your SO? 22

where is he/she from? North MS

college for you? University of Southern Mississippi working on a BA in Deaf Education

college for him? BBA from Mississippi State, currently working on MBA from Southern Miss.

how did you meet? Church retreat with Mississippi State

first date? He drove 3 hours on a Monday night to take me on our first date. We just walked around campus and talked. It was perfect =)

first kiss? On our first date... when I leaned in he leaned away at first! Then we tried again, haha.

how long have you been dating? Almost 2 years

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- so many things. getting my favorite ice cream just because is one of my favs

what do they do that makes you crazy- He sleeps SO late unless he HAS to get up

engaged? Not yet, hopefully soon. He keeps throwing me off.

where was the proposal?

was it a suprise?

ring style? Asscher center with an antique setting (I hope!)

dream wedding? small, quaint

First "I love you" - We were looking at the stars on campus and apparently we weren''t supposed to be there because the cops kept shining their flashlights on us. They eventually went away and he told me!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
how old are you? 26

where are you from? Saginaw, MI, currently Detroit, MI

How old is your SO? 26

where is he/she from? Saginaw, MI currently Detroit, MI

college for you? Bachelor''s from Grand Valley State, current Master''s at U of Michigan

college for him? Bachelor''s from Grand Valley State, starting second year of law school

how did you meet? High school :)

first date? New Year''s Eve 1998. Our mutual friend thought we''d make a good couple. When we considered it, we realized she was right!

first kiss? On our first date...come on, it was New Year''s Eve! When the ball dropped :)

how long have you been dating? All in all, 9 and a half years. But we did take a break in college.

what little things does he do that make your heart melt? lots and lots. Wakes me up with hugs and kisses every morning, makes coffee for me, those are the everyday things.

what do they do that makes you crazy- He, too, does the "leave-your-clothes-wherever-you-happen-to-be-when-you-take-them-off" thing. I have a friend who says men do that because it''s a territorial thing. Whatever, I got over it a long time ago....well, didn''t get over it, just stopped bugging him about it. It''s his thing, let it go.

engaged? Not yet! Probably within 3-4 months :)

where was the proposal? No idea where he''ll do it...we''ll see!

was it a suprise? it definitely will be

ring style? Cushion solitaire

dream wedding? New Year''s Eve, candlelit, romantic and classic with Irish customs thrown in

First ''I love you'' - I totally do not remember. Pathetic, right? It was a loooong time ago. We were young!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock

how old are you? 23

where are you from? Hyde Park, NY, now living in Wappingers Falls, NY for the last 5 years

How old is your SO- 23

where is he/she from- Wappingers Falls, NY

college for you? DCC

college for him? DCC

how did you meet? through a mutual friend

first date? hmm, first ''official'' date... dinner & a movie at my house

first kiss? the night we met. :)

how long have you been dating? 6 years in November

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- When he gets up for work in the morning and realizes I''m cold and puts the covers on me and kisses my forehead

what do they do that makes you crazy- puts dishes in the sink with food still in them! ie. cereal. GROSS!

engaged? not yet

was it a suprise? it will be when it happens

ring style? classic round brilliant solitaire... I''m a simple girl.

dream wedding...? to my own surprise... a traditional church wedding. but we want to do something small so we might end up doing a destination wedding w/ just the two of us and 2 close friends. we''ll see. ;-)

First "I love you" - within a month. we just knew. :)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
how old are you?22

where are you from?FL

How old is your SO-21 in NOV

where is he/she from-here

college for you? Planning on it

college for him? Fire School

how did you meet? Randomly at a social gathering

first date? Red Lobster

first kiss? my car, after our third or so date, and driving around for about 2 hours for no reason

how long have you been dating?2.5 yrs

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- he always says I love you before hanging up the phone, he points out that every day is an adventure for us, he always finds some way to touch me, be it a poke, a tickle whatever. He supports me in anything I do.

what do they do that makes you crazy- points out every mistake I ever make when driving

engaged?not yet

where was the proposal? I''m hoping for on a beach, on a horse, some where romantic

was it a suprise? it better be

ring style? who knows

dream wedding...? the beach please

First "I love you" - in my car

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
This is so much more fun than working! I love reading everybody''s survey responses.

how old are you? 24

where are you from? Pittsburgh, PA; currently living in CT

How old is your SO? 23

where is he/she from- Rochester, NY, but currently living with me in CT

college for you? BS in chemical engineering

college for him? same school, same degree, same class ... guess how we met

25.gif

how did you meet? If you haven''t figured it out yet, we met in college. Everyone in my major was super close and hung out constantly, so we were friends for about 2 years before we started dating.

first date? We just kind of went from hanging out in groups to hanging out one-on-one and the relationship developed from there.

first kiss? He was too chicken to kiss me, so one night when we were drunk and talking I just laid it on him! Sometimes you''ve gotta take these things into your own hands.

how long have you been dating? 2 years 3 months

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- He''s so good about putting away dishes, taking out the trash, etc. And he always thanks me for making dinner. Oh, and it''s really cute how excited he gets when he comes home from his intramural softball/basketball games and tells me how many homeruns/points he got.

what do they do that makes you crazy- He likes to rough house and poke and tickle me. I don''t mind too much except that sometimes he does it right as we''re trying to fall asleep. I really don''t like being poked when I''m trying to sleep

29.gif

engaged? yep!

where was the proposal? Martha''s Vineyard; if you''ve been there, it was on top of the warf in Edgartown. He said it was his favorite place on the whole island

1.gif

was it a suprise? kind of ... I knew it was happening that weekend and I had picked out the ring ... but it was still a surprise that he did it at that moment! I didn''t see it coming

ring style? mine is a trellis style with an inherited OEC center stone and beadset sides; because of my ring I''m obsessed with antique cuts now and want to add to my collection!

dream wedding...? Something small (50-75 people) with all of our really good friends. Great food and especially great beer and wine

2.gif

First "I love you" - Around the 3 month mark I blurted it out in bed because I couldn''t wait any longer. Luckily he said it back!

smiles

Shiny_Rock

how old are you? 20

where are you from? Toronto

How old is your SO 21

where is he/she from Toronto

college for you? yes

college for him? kind of

how did you meet? we met through mutual friends/ youth group

first date? hm... I am not sure there really was a first "date" We kind of did a lot of group dates since we were in high school...

first kiss? LOL. I was a shy 15 yr old waiting for him to make the move and he was a not shy 16 year old scared of touching me since I was so innocent... my friend pushed us to kiss not realizing we hadn''t yet and late that night he took me aside and we had our first kiss in the building where we went to this youth group...

how long have you been dating? zoning in on 5 years.... :)

what little things does they do that make your heart melt- he holds my hand when we cross the street, brings me my favourite donut when I am down, always saves me some candy when he goes to the big candy store and makes me the best grilled cheese sandwiches. He also kisses my forehead in the sweetest way which makes my knees melt beneath me.

what do they do that makes you crazy- he likes to get into debates with ppl even if hes on one side by himself saying it doesnt bother him but always gets annoyed and cranky afterwards.

engaged?> nope... not for a while
dream wedding...? there are so many different dream weddings in my head!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
how old are you? 24

where are you from? northern jersey

How old is your SO? 26

where is he/she from? Also from Jersey

college for you? yes

college for him? yes

how did you meet? at church

first date? don't remember...never had a "first date" we hang out as friends and just kind of ended up together. haha.

first kiss? at my door step on Christmas eve.

how long have you been dating? a year and seven months

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? there are tooooooo many things but to name just one...how he laughs at my quirky weirdness.
3.gif

what do they do that makes you crazy? his posture is pretty bad at times. hehe.

engaged? not yet!

where was the proposal? not yet! but i HOPE somewhere private...intimate! =D

was it a suprise? i hope so!

ring style? a delicate rb halo pleaseeeeeeee

dream wedding...? small, intimate wedding at the church where we met!
9.gif

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock

how old are you? 22

where are you from? Vancouver, Canada

How old is your SO? 25

where is he/she from? Vancouver, Canada

college for you? Yes, just got my BA

college for him? No

how did you meet? I met him through a friend/neighbour.

first date? "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and dinner. Typical first date.

first kiss? On our 3rd official date. We were in his room talking about Babysitter''s Club Books and it just sort of happened.

how long have you been dating? 3 years, 1 month and counting

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? His cuddles and cute pet names for me. He''s extremely affectionate, even more than me I''d dare to say.

what do they do that makes you crazy? When he forgets stuff that happened just the day before!

engaged? No

was it a suprise? n/a

ring style? n/a

dream wedding...? A local wedding with all the traditions and TONS of guests!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 502px">Date: 8/6/2008 5:17:05 PM
Author: julie04
how old are you? 24

How old is your SO? 26

college for you? yes

college for him? yes

first date? don''t remember...never had a ''first date'' we hang out as friends and just kind of ended up together. haha.

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? there are tooooooo many things but to name just one...how he laughs at my quirky weirdness.
3.gif

engaged? not yet!

9.gif
Julie.. what part of N Jersey??? i am from Bergen county!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock

How old are you? 24

Where are you from? Staffordshire, England

How old is your SO? 25

Where is he/she from? Staffordshire, England

College for you? Yep, BA in Primary Education

College for him? Yeah, BA in Sport and Education

How did you meet? In Human Biology class at college.

First date? Going to the cinema to see Bridget Jones'' Diary

First kiss? Sitting on my bed. We were there for AGES making polite convesration about my goldfish and then I just kissed him!

How long have you been dating? 7 years, 3 months and 19 days. Not that I''m counting! :)
What little things does they do that make your heart melt? Loads of things..... Sometimes he''ll surprise me with my favourite icecream and chocolate sauce :) If I''m in a bad mood and say something horrible he just laughs at me (in a nice way like he thinks I''m funny) and then I end up laughing and feel better.

What do they do that makes you crazy? Loads of things!!! He puts his dirty football training kit in the washing machine but doesn''t switch it on! So when I come to use it, his wet, smelly clothes are in there stinking out the whole place!
He puts dishes in the sink to soak but doesn''t scrape them properly so I have to start digging out bits of food from the plug hole! Yuck!!
He never tells me a full conversation. If someone rings us and I ask what they wanted he says nothing, but then I find out later that it was really important and he can''t understand that I''m annoyed because I didn''t know!
I''ll stop now before I begin to go off him!! Ha ha!!

Engaged? No :(
Where was the proposal? N/A

Was it a suprise? It will be.

Ring style? N/A

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock

how old are you? 28

where are you from? Naples, FL

How old is your SO? 31

where is he/she from- Naples, FL

college for you? Florida State University

college for him? none

how did you meet? At a bar. His uncle was hitting on me, then his friend kissed me, but somehow he ended up with my number.

first date? Movies (40 year old virgin), an attempt to get a drink (some drunkard crashed into my car in the parking lot before we even went in), and then dinner at a very odd restaurant, lol.

first kiss? After a couple of dates. It was awkward and unromantic, good thing it got better after that!

how long have you been dating? 2 years 8 months

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? He can make me laugh no matter what my mood is.

what do they do that makes you crazy? He throws his stuff all over the kitchen counter like its his desk. No mater how many times I organize it, it always ends up a mess.

Engaged? Nope and probably not for awhile.

Where was the proposal? It hasn''t happened yet. But I''m hoping it''ll be while we''re on vacation in November visiting my parents in South Carolina.

Was it a surprise? - It probably won''t be, I have a tendancy to ruin surprises.
Ring style? .59 carat RB in a simple solitaire setting

Dream wedding...? Hopefully elope in Tennessee, but we haven''t really discussed how feasible that will be with the families and stuff.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 10:04:55 AM
Author: cbs102

how old are you? 24

How old is your SO? 26

college for you? yes

college for him? yes

first date? don''t remember...never had a ''first date'' we hang out as friends and just kind of ended up together. haha.

3.gif

engaged? not yet!

9.gif
ooops. totally missed this! i''m from bergen county, too. live in the paramus area!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 3:05:38 PM

how old are you? 24

How old is your SO? 26

college for you? yes

college for him? yes

3.gif

engaged? not yet!

9.gif
ooops. totally missed this! i''m from bergen county, too. live in the paramus area!
i am from Ramsey.. and god i miss it. so much! the fast drivers, the fast talkers, and THE malls. i miss LBI too and have not been down once this summer.. so depressing!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
how old are you? 24

where are you from? army brat, but born in fort knox ky

How old is your SO? 24

where is he/she from? covington, ky

college for you? yes

college for him? yes

how did you meet? we met our freshman year high school, my best friend dated his best friend, then we became best friends and started dating 8 years later..

first date? my sorority formal in undergrad

first kiss? a party at my old apartment

how long have you been dating? 2 years

what little things does he/she do that make your heart melt? he kisses me on the tip of my nose and nuzzles my cheeks, and he calls me his little bear. aw..!

what do they do that makes you crazy? mmm.. not that much.. he''s a pretty good boy. though he does like to talk about politics more than i''d like..

engaged? sadly, no.

where was the proposal? oh, it was in my dreams.

was it a surprise? pfft.

ring style? hopefully a tacori..?

dream wedding...? really small urban garden with cocktails and a jazz band

First "I Love you"- at his housewarming party, maybe 3 or so months after we started seeing each other.. it was really cute, his friend (who was wasted) needed to tell me a secret (that he had a crush on my friend) and when my bf asked what it was and i said i couldn''t say he said "i hate you." and i said "oh you do?" and he said "no, i something-else you".... and well, you know what happened next.

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
how old are you? 26

where are you from? All over, but most recently Upstate NY, now living just outside of Boston

How old is your SO? 28

where is he/she from? Connecticut, living with me just outside of Boston

college for you? Bachelors and a doctorate

college for him? Bachelors

how did you meet? We met at college, and though no one ever officially introduced us, we always knew who the other was. He actually thought I was dating someone else for a while, so it took him a long time to make his move!

first date? Dinner downtown and a movie at his place...though we did technically go out for coffee the day before. After he asked me out to dinner, he called me up and said he couldn''t wait that long to see me, and asked me to have coffee with him. ;-)

first kiss? First date, after the movie at his place

how long have you been dating? 6.5 years

what little things does they do that make your heart melt? He gives the best hugs. After a long day at work, I''ll come home and he''ll just wrap me up in his arms, and it makes all the stress melt away.

what do they do that makes you crazy? He forgets things that I tell him. I can tell him my work schedule several times, and he''ll still forget which days I have off.

engaged? not yet!

where was the proposal? I''ll let you know

was it a suprise? I''m sure it will be!

ring style? I''m mostly leaving it up to him...but I do love sapphires, and antique rings are just yummy
18.gif

dream wedding...? something outdoors, maybe at a winery

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/20/2008 3:10:50 PM

Date: 8/20/2008 3:05:38 PM

how old are you? 24

How old is your SO? 26

college for you? yes

college for him? yes

3.gif

engaged? not yet!

9.gif
i am from Ramsey.. and god i miss it. so much! the fast drivers, the fast talkers, and THE malls. i miss LBI too and have not been down once this summer.. so depressing!
Wow. Small world. My bf was pretty much born and raised in Mahwah!

Yeah. I have no idea what I would do if I moved out of bergen county. hahaha. so sad...i know.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results