shape
carat
color
clarity

Question to finalize proposal plan?

SinkingFun

Shiny_Rock
I'm popping the question this weekend and have it all planned out. I just have one question and would like some input as I can't make up my mind.

I chose a location in a beautiful park and was planning on having my girlfriend's sister take pictures of the proposal. There's no chance that she'll be seen so that's not an issue.

I am just wondering if she'll feel like she was spied on during the proposal? I'm going to give her an album later that night of the pictures that were taken, which is special to me for remembering the event.

Thoughts?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely get pictures. My now DH was able to have someone take a photo of us when he was proposing to me and I can't tell you how much I LOVE those pictures! :love:

damons

Shiny_Rock
I agree that you should get pictures taken.

I proposed to my wife on the beach at night while we were on a mini-vacation. Getting a picture was not possible. While I love the fact that the proposal was a private moment that only we shared, I would love to have a picture of it.

SinkingFun

Shiny_Rock
I had her sister take photos during the proposal today and they turned out way better than I could have ever imagined! And my now fiance absolutely loves them!

Thanks for the advice! :D

SinkingFun

Shiny_Rock
Now that everyone knows about our engagement and the pictures have gone viral via Facebook, I thought I'd share some of the photos.

I'm so glad I decided to take pictures!

1_55.jpg

2_45.jpg

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
So darn sweet! Congrats!!! :bigsmile: Thank you for sharing too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results