shape
carat
color
clarity

question on eternity band setting

lottapalooza

Rough_Rock
hi guys! i have just placed an order for my wedding rings and I am very very excited! Whilst there, we agreed on a style, but now I am thinking about making a little change... he won't have started yet, so all good.

I have ordered two shared prong 3/4 eternity bands with 0.06ct stones. The style I have order is like this:

keshett - 171548.jpg

lottapalooza

Rough_Rock
but i really liked it like this one. The jeweller told me it would collect a lot of dirt and stuff. What do you think?

Attachments

• shared claw.bmp
    729.1 KB · Views: 210

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The second style (that you like) might collect more dirt, but that's easily soaked off with a bit of amonia, water, a drop of dish soap and a soft toothbrush. If you prefer that setting, I'd go for it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1307892607|2944058 said:
The second style (that you like) might collect more dirt, but that's easily soaked off with a bit of amonia, water, a drop of dish soap and a soft toothbrush. If you prefer that setting, I'd go for it.

I agree with yenny. If you clean the piece regularly, you won't have a problem with dirt. I wouldn't let that reason dissuade you from getting what you like. Definitely go for it if that's what you prefer!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, I'm with you and much prefer the basket eternity. They can handle a dip in an ultrasonic so I wouldn't worry about dirt at all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results