shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for those who''ve bought from Pearl Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
There''s one strand I''m intertested in that has a green body color and peacock overtones but I''m scared it''s going to look too silvery in real life.

Do they portray the colors accurately?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure about how their photographs catch the overtones of the pearls, but I do know that they have an excellent return policy and that their ground shipping is free on every order. Might as well be worth a shot if you''re looking at their Mother''s Day sale. Or you could call in and ask, my experience has been that they are very friendly.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
True, their 90 day return policy is excellent and i''m not spending thousands. Ahh well, just ordered.

Let me know what you think when you get your strand. (and pics please
9.gif
)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I think they do. I have bought a number of one of a kind strands from them and they have all looked liked the picture.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 12:52:18 AM
Author: innerkitten
I think they do. I have bought a number of one of a kind strands from them and they have all looked liked the picture.
good to know as i specifically chose this strand for the color. will know friday
1.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Let us know what you think when you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results