shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for/about Diamonds by Lauren

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Hello,

I saw a ring on DBL''s website that caught my eye. Thing is, I don''t care for the ring at all, I just want the center stone. I tried clicking thier link to email them and it wouldn''t give me thier address, so I couldn''t use that. Calling is a pain from here because of the terrible connection. What I want to know is if they''ll sell the stone separately.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Lone Wolfe
35.gif
I can't help with an answer to your question about DBL selling a stone separately. **Please do not discuss social networking websites on PS per the policies** Can you connect with them that way?

But in any case, I'm bumping this thread for you in the hopes that David sees it.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
When I click the link my e-mail program opens up and has a new message for them. Might be an issue with your computer why it doesn''t work. I''d just post it here but not sure the rules on it here.

However try hovering over the e-mail link and see if you see the address at the very bottom of the window for your internet. Also there is a forum link on their website as well in addition to facebook and Twitter.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2010 8:16:56 AM
Author: clgwli
When I click the link my e-mail program opens up and has a new message for them. Might be an issue with your computer why it doesn't work. I'd just post it here but not sure the rules on it here.

However try hovering over the e-mail link and see if you see the address at the very bottom of the window for your internet. Also there is a forum link on their website as well in addition to facebook and Twitter.
That's because you're using Outlook it sounds like. I don't have an Out look account at all, I use web mail exclusively.

I don't have facebook and twitter accounts. I'll try the hover suggestion, thanks to both of you.

P. S. Hiya Sarap333!
35.gif

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the email address, copy and paste into your email program

[email protected]

I''m on a Mac, we do more before 8 MB than most PC''s do all day LOL
28.gif

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2010 9:17:51 AM
Author: iLander

Here''s the email address, copy and paste into your email program

[email protected]
Thanks. I had tried contacting them through ebay, but never got an answer.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone!
Lone wolf-sorry your email did not get through
We usually have no problem selling a stone out of a ring
The few exceptions are rings that will be destroyed if we remove the center.
If you''d post the ring/ stone in question I''ll be happy to answer

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks LoneWolf
I think every Internet seller faces the same problem with email..... although I thougt the "ask seller a question " button was immune from that problem
we''ll be in touch with eBay on this
In terms of removing the 2.00ct pear shape- no problem!
Have you tried our email address graciously posted by Lander?
You can also reach us at
diamondsbylauren at gmail

That two carat is a kewl stone!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I suspect you''re not the first ebay seller to have that problem. I''ve made other inquiries that got ignored even though they were about active auctions and I have good feedback on ebay.

BTW, you''ve got mail.
35.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results