shape
carat
color
clarity

question about ritani setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jane_e

Rough_Rock
so the description on the ritani website for style #1PCZ3279CRP says that is has mini heart prongs. the picture really doesn''t look like mini heart prongs to me! anyone have this setting and know for sure? did they just copy and paste their description and forget to change that part?

you can see a video of the setting at http://www.ritani.com/products/view/436/in_category/1

1PCZ3279CRP.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe you need a top-down view to see heart prongs

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 8:36:24 PM
Author: JulieN
Maybe you need a top-down view to see heart prongs

You do I believe...

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
i watched the video. from what little i could see, maybe 5 seconds, could not see heart shaped prongs. looked like standard prongs to me. i suggest giving them a call and ask. they may just update their video, or the discription may be incorrect. good luck!

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
I just looked at the video as well and I don''t see any heart prongs at all. Maybe you need a close up version of the image which they don''t have on the site. Maybe you should email them to provide you a close up image.

I think they mean the tip of the prongs to be somewhat resemble of a heart shape.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results