shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

callech

Rough_Rock
All,

I think I have the diamond that I want 1.25/F/VS2, but I''m having trouble with the actual ring. I want to get the lady a platinum ring (that''s what she wants), but I''m having trouble finding who actually makes these rings. I have a co-worker that told me about a local jeweler who got his diamond ring at (supposedly) around 1/2 price of wherever else he looked. Of course, I''ll believe it when I see it, but he told me that I would need to tell the jeweler the make/model of the actual ring. I''ve been searching around the internet, but can''t seem to find who actually MAKES the rings and where I could find makes/model #''s (if they even exist).

Anyone know anything about this? Or is this way out in left field? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
HERE are some beauties. Feel free to peruse...
21.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2007 11:47:35 PM
Author:callech
All,

I think I have the diamond that I want 1.25/F/VS2, but I''m having trouble with the actual ring. I want to get the lady a platinum ring (that''s what she wants), but I''m having trouble finding who actually makes these rings. I have a co-worker that told me about a local jeweler who got his diamond ring at (supposedly) around 1/2 price of wherever else he looked. Of course, I''ll believe it when I see it, but he told me that I would need to tell the jeweler the make/model of the actual ring. I''ve been searching around the internet, but can''t seem to find who actually MAKES the rings and where I could find makes/model #''s (if they even exist).

Anyone know anything about this? Or is this way out in left field? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Are you asking about specific platinum rings? Or ANY platinum ring?

callech

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking at a 4 mm comfort fit platinum ring, but I''m not totally set on that specific kind yet. I''m looking for the names/models of the rings. (For example, you can buy Nike shoes, a Reebok shirt, or Adidas shorts). By the same token, is there company "x", "y", "z" that makes platinum rings (with different models). Thanks.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
4 mm ring might your diamond look smaller in comparison. But Vatche has a lovely one that doesn't do that and Ellen has it. It's my favorite thicker band solitare. Other than hers I prefer thinner bands because they really make the diamond pop and emphasize its size. Are you sure she wants a thicker band? If you are sure... this is absolutely the one I suggest you get. It's stunning. Scroll down in the thread, there are, wonderfully, a ton of pics in it.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-my-upgrades.49892/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results