shape
carat
color
clarity

Quest or Whiteflash?

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
So I have quotes from Quest and Whiteflash for a project. Both are giving me a quote for the same amount, except the diamonds in the melee for Whiteflash are better quality. Who would you use for a pave heavy project?

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I worked with Quest locally and it was an absolute disaster every step of the way, they even destroyed my carefully selected stones. I've used WF just for stock settings and they were fine.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Take a look at my avatar. It's a pendant that I designed and WF made from the ground up. The experience couldn't have been better, and I went back to them for a custom ring that I'm going to debut later tonight. Another outstanding job from them.

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
I am going to be waiting to see that debut. It's a mens ring and I am really excited about it.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
makhro82|1298071790|2855037 said:
I am going to be waiting to see that debut. It's a mens ring and I am really excited about it.

Mine? No, it's ring for me. It's on my right hand right now. :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
makhro82|1298064689|2854971 said:
So I have quotes from Quest and Whiteflash for a project. Both are giving me a quote for the same amount, except the diamonds in the melee for Whiteflash are better quality. Who would you use for a pave heavy project?

if it's the same price but one has better quality melee...well then I would go with WF.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results