shape
carat
color
clarity

putting together an ideal package

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sooner

Rough_Rock
Hello
wavey.gif

I am trying to put together a package that I can pay in canadian dollars which involves a multi-stone platinum diamond ring.
I'' am in southern Ontario but Canada is my purchase destination allowing the diamond to origin, globally.
Thanks in Advance for the Enlightenment.

geoff&carrie

Rough_Rock
Eh?!
wacko.gif
I'm not sure that this will help at all but... we recently bought our .70 D VS1 diamond
love.gif
from USCerts (online) our contour platinum setting from Designjeweler (online) and had Rock Doc (Florida) appraise and set the stone. We had him ship it to a Fedex Holding Office in Buffalo and drove down to pick it up. We ended up with a much nicer stone than we would have got for the same $amount in Ontario.

sooner

Rough_Rock
design jeweller ,can you say where they are ?

geoff&carrie

Rough_Rock
http://www.designjeweler.com

They had the best price on a particular (contour platinum) setting that we'd seen at a couple of other places online (bluenile etc). See avatar for pic of our e-ring! Will soon have real thing on Show Me... just waiting to get satisfactory pic with digitcam.

sooner

Rough_Rock
I liked the idea of a circular and baguette side stones, with a princess center stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results