shape
carat
color
clarity

Push Present: Eternity Ring or Diamond Bracelet

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Eternity Ring or Tennis Bracelet. Which is the better option? I know I can expect some swelling LOL!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
caribbeanbridetobe|1465622489|4042899 said:
Eternity Ring or Tennis Bracelet. Which is the better option? I know I can expect some swelling LOL!!

For me, it would depend on what I would wear more. I would wear the tennis bracelet more. That's my choice.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't personally love eternity rings, so I would probably pick the bracelet. What would you wear more??

Actually my choice would be neither and I would opt for big, gorgeous studs! No piece of jewelry has made me happier in my "mom-life" than my earrings. I only wish they were bigger! :naughty:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size and shape for the ring. And what type of diamond bracelet. It really depends.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if I love two items and need to pick one, I pick the cheaper one. :dance:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I have an eternity ring in each of my children's birthstones, but I like stacking rings, so I would vote eternity ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you dont have a nice RHR that you already wear then I would pick the Eternity ring but I would make it only 2/3 or 3/4 and
leave room for sizing. If you already have a nice RHR then I would pick the tennis bracelet.

Funion

Rough_Rock
How about an eternity ring with colored stones....pink for a girl, blue for a boy. I have a friend who did this and it looks great with her wedding rings.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had a baby 5 months ago, I vote smooth prongless eternity. Any bracelet will quickly become a chew/pull toy. I wear my 5 ct asscher eternity daily, I just wish it didn't have prongs! I'll be resetting at some point down the road.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eternity!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I would choose the eternity ring, lovely way to celebrate the arrival of your bub. It all depends on personal choice though, what would you wear more. :wavey:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! And what a fantastic dilemma! My vote is for the tennis bracelet.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Eternity all the way :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results