carat
color
clarity

Push Present: Eternity Ring or Diamond Bracelet

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
caribbeanbridetobe|1465622489|4042899 said:
Eternity Ring or Tennis Bracelet. Which is the better option? I know I can expect some swelling LOL!!
For me, it would depend on what I would wear more. I would wear the tennis bracelet more. That's my choice.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't personally love eternity rings, so I would probably pick the bracelet. What would you wear more??

Actually my choice would be neither and I would opt for big, gorgeous studs! No piece of jewelry has made me happier in my "mom-life" than my earrings. I only wish they were bigger! :naughty:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size and shape for the ring. And what type of diamond bracelet. It really depends.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if I love two items and need to pick one, I pick the cheaper one. :dance:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I have an eternity ring in each of my children's birthstones, but I like stacking rings, so I would vote eternity ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you dont have a nice RHR that you already wear then I would pick the Eternity ring but I would make it only 2/3 or 3/4 and
leave room for sizing. If you already have a nice RHR then I would pick the tennis bracelet.

Funion

Rough_Rock
How about an eternity ring with colored stones....pink for a girl, blue for a boy. I have a friend who did this and it looks great with her wedding rings.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just had a baby 5 months ago, I vote smooth prongless eternity. Any bracelet will quickly become a chew/pull toy. I wear my 5 ct asscher eternity daily, I just wish it didn't have prongs! I'll be resetting at some point down the road.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eternity!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I would choose the eternity ring, lovely way to celebrate the arrival of your bub. It all depends on personal choice though, what would you wear more. :wavey:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! And what a fantastic dilemma! My vote is for the tennis bracelet.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.