shape
carat
color
clarity

PS saved me a ton of $$ and regrets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teacherk

Rough_Rock
I lurked for quite a while before ever posting any questions. When I finally did post a question I was thinking I would just get some advice and use it to buy a ring at a familiar store or from an online retailer I had heard of. I really didn''t think I would ever buy from one of the favorite vendors around here since I had not heard of them. After some more research though and a little education I ended up buying from White Flash and I COULD NOT be happier! I came dangerously close to buying a Kay''s ring on E-bay thinking I was getting a great deal. I even bid on that sucker. Thank heavens that fell through. I thought I would be getting a $6500 ring for $3500. Turns out I would be getting a $3000ish at best ring for $3500. The ring I bought from WF is the same style as the one I wanted from Kay''s but is a much better setting and much better quality diamond than that ring would have been. I paid a bit more than the $3500 I was planning to spend on the Kay''s E-bay ring but I got a lot more for my money (including the matching band and lifetime trade-up policy) in addition to the phenomenally superior quality of the ring. Not to mention the FABULOUS customer service. I tracked my ring all day the day it was scheduled for delivery, but WF tracked it even more closely than I did. They called and e-mailed me throughout the day to update me as to where my ring was and what the delivery status was. When Fed Ex failed to deliver my ring on time, James, my WF customor service person, called Fed Ex and demanded they find a way to get it to me that day. My ring was delivered at 8:30pm via special delivery by a "hot shot" driver from 2 hours away. You just don''t see customer service like that very often. My ring has a true appraisal value close to double what I paid and I have not seen anything that compares for the price any where else. I couldn''t be happier. Well... that''s not entirely true. My husband mentioned how nice a 2ct. diamond would look in my setting and I must admit, I think it would look quite nice
2.gif

PS and the advice of the members here saved me a ton of $$$ on a better quality ring than I thought I could afford and from making a purchase I would have regretted. I am very thankful for this forum!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results