shape
carat
color
clarity

PS GTG 2014 Afterthoughts and Pictures!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all, thank you SO much, PS for hosting yet another phenomenal event. This is my second GTG, and it was even more amazing than my first!

I think :confused: I don't know if I'm tripping, so maybe PS Admin can comment... that it was a smaller group this year? Or was I just perceiving this because I felt more comfortable, as I now know more PSers. Anyway, I was extremely happy the whole time, and had an absolute blast.

A few of us sat with our feet and legs dipped into the jacuzzi overlooking the beautiful view from the penthouse suite, and it really helped our aching heels from our schnazzy sexy shoes! It's amazing to meet up with people from all over the country (and all over the world-- MrsKittyCat came in from OZ!) who I've gotten to know through PS.

I had a great conversation with Andrey about the PS forum, and I'm so excited for things to come. I got to meet my fellow LIW-sister pandabee IRL for the first time ever after being friends for soooo long! Brian Pollard taught me how to play pool!!! AND I TOTALLY HIT HIS FINGER, just like he told me to :naughty: :lol: because, well, I'm a smart cookie :saint: and rock at stuff like that. And I got to have an amazing girls' weekend with my crazy PS ladies, who I love so so so much.

MissDebby's speech at the GTG said it best. You guys aren't just my "online friends".. you've become so much more than that. I love PS for bringing us all together. Heck, I just booked my first >4 day vacation EVER, with my blingy soul sister ROL whom I met through PS! And so many of you beautiful people helped me through so much in the last year, what with my relationship, family, and educational stresses. You guys really are amazing, great friends to know.

So.. without further adieu... pictures!

_18882.jpg

_362.png

photo_689.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
more

photo_690.jpg

photo_691.jpg

photo_692.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
more

aoihsdoihadasdasd.png

photo_694.jpg

photo_695.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And Cygnet brought along a box of googly eyes because I love her...... so I made faces with my rings.

photo_696.jpg

photo_697.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I only have one to add! Also from breakfast, slightly different lighting.

vegas_gtg_breakfast_all_rings.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
more

photo_7.png

photo_698.jpg

photo_700.jpg

photo_8.png

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

photo_9.png

photo_704.jpg

photo_705.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can't beleive I didn't take a single full handed bling pic! I'm such a rookie!

I loved every moment of this weekend. Bringing us all together like this is something that I look forward to all year long. I love all of the I lifelong friends I've made through PS. Thank you for everything Pricescope. We are a bunch of lucky b!tches.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm still recovering, but here are some pics!

Featuring bling from: YT, NKOTB, jstarfire, misskittycat, Erika W, miraclesrule, Grace (Jewels by Grace), Shamila (jewelry vendor), cygnet, fortekitty, and myself.

vegas.jpg

vegas2.jpg

vegas3.jpg

vegas4.jpg

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Those are all extremely impressive :-o I'm looking forward to more pics. Gosh.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just gorgeous!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well THAT was worth waiting for!!!!! WOW :naughty: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful pics Madelise and Freke! I hope one day I can meet my PS sisters but for now I will happily and gratefully view all the blingtastic pics! :love: Thanks for sharing!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So awesome that everyone seemed to have such a great time! And all that beautiful bling. :). Wonderful!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS'ers have the best bling! :sun: Love all the pics! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL blings!...no guys this yr? Kenny didn't go to LV?

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I alternate between being outrageously jealous and thrilled with the pictures. I loved seeing all the photos here, FB, IG - you guys looked so, so beautiful and like you had a blast.

One year I'm going to finally make it there, I swear. ::)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1401893842|3686324 said:
I alternate between being outrageously jealous and thrilled with the pictures. I loved seeing all the photos here, FB, IG - you guys looked so, so beautiful and like you had a blast.

One year I'm going to finally make it there, I swear. ::)

Yes, IG will be how I will share the videos I took! I actually had more videos than photos, since airport lighting was soooooo pretty! Search #pricescope ;-) I think I'm dominating that hashtag lol.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Here's a video that was taken during lunch, we forgot to eat! But, I didn't forget to drink, so ignore the sangria commentary! :naughty:

Featuring Pandabee, yssie, cygnet's and my bling.

http://youtu.be/UVCf3fFewG8

D

Deactivated member 42515

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401900564.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401900574.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401900583.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

I love Pandabee's french cut eternity!

I loved madelise's honker!

Pandabee's K, my L, and Madelise and Grace's M's.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401900640.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401900651.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401900711.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401900754.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

I also wanna say that I had such a BLAST this year and really hope that I can make it next year!

It's always so nice to meet my fellow bling buddies, some who are even closer to me than my local friends. :love:

Everyone looked so beautiful and amazing! We are a SEXXXY bunch! :naughty:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More, more, more! :cheeky:

D

Deactivated member 42515

And some fire going on.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401901900.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1401901937.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I'm having a bling overload here, it's almost too much to take in! :love: Gorgeous rings everyone, love the pics, thanks for posting them!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So sad that I missed it this year! I'm already hoping to make it next year!! It looks like ya'll had a ton of fun, not to mention the millions of dollars worth of jewels you played with! Color me jealous!! :mrgreen:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some serious bling! :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Well, you're all too beautiful to describe! I wish so MUCH I could've been there! What a lot of fun.

--- Laurie

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE seeing these GTG pictures :love:

And like Ginger said, one year (maybe next?!) I will absolutely get my backside over there from the UK!

But Missy has to come too so that we can be curlies together :sun:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Goodness gracious!! I love your shots!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results