shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposing with a movie

kkulbo0

Rough_Rock
I made a short, romantic movie of us (no, not that kind of movie :naughty:) and it's sure to have her tears running by the end since she has no idea I've been saving silly video clips of us over the years. Now the problem is I don't know how to present it to her...

So the question is...

Where/when/how do you guys think is the best way to show this movie (followed by the proposal)?
-I thought about just showing it in my house after a romantic dinner but maybe that's too simple?
-I think renting a movie theater is a bit overdone

She already knows a proposal is coming very soon since we've actually started wedding planning already so the tricky part is to catch her completely off guard.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Maybe say something like "let's watch a movie tonight" and instead of putting in the movie you are going to watch, you put that in and play it. She'll be expecting a chill night at home...not a proposal!!!

CedarRapids

Shiny_Rock
Do you get Netflix? Stick it in the red envelope. Maybe even get her to put the DVD in the player!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
CedarRapids|1315018828|3008806 said:
Do you get Netflix? Stick it in the red envelope. Maybe even get her to put the DVD in the player!

Oh, I like that idea!!

Marina87

Rough_Rock
That is an adorable idea saving video clips and making a movie. Very creative. Wish you luck!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results